Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS eShop

Platform »

The products that make up the various segments of Nintendo's 3DS eShop include new releases, updated version of old games, and emulated versions of old games.

Registering previous purchases with Club Nintendo?

LCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By LCom

So I only just now registered for a Club Nintendo account, linked my 3DS, and went through old game cases for codes.

Question is, most of my 3DS games were bought through the eShop, so is there anything I can do to get those past downloads registered to Club Nintendo? Or am I just boned because I didn't have a reason to get registered before now?

(mainly asking because of the bonuses for having both SSB games. Thinking back, I don't even remember clearly if they said it would be tracked by CN or by just the NetworkID. But if it is CN, and I can't register it because I bought the game before I linked to CN, then I'm gonna sit here and be really pissed about it. Or try and get a PIN from someone who bought a cart and didn't care to register.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.