Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Post your progress

• 62 results
    Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Ravelle

Fighting Royal Jelly and he's destroying me .

pepperzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By pepperzz

@TohruAdachi said:

@pepperzz said:

Level 87 Olliver with both last forms of Dinos and an angel/devil cat. Currently grinding side-quests :| 42 hours in.

Holy damn! Did you play on Easy mode or just avoided doing Bounty Quest,I'm like 40 - 50 hours in and I'm not even half your level,and don't even have my strong familiars yet!

Playing on normal. I got caught up grinding/looking for familiars in the areas that the second level Tokos are. They give ~9000xp if you manage to kill them before they run away but they're somewhat rare.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Where are the TokoTokos (I'm assuming that's what you fought) I'm on Marshes part already and got the Clarion

pepperzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By pepperzz

@TohruAdachi: They are at Billy Goats Bluff...South? The cut off area that you can only get to using the dragon, where Perdida is.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zeik

@GunstarRed said:

@Demoskinos said:

@Zeik said:

@Stepside: Mitey is good enough to get you through the main game if you want to keep him. I was using both Mitey and Purrloiner and it wasn't until after Nevermore (like 80% through the game) that the stat difference started to become noticeable.

Mitey is fucking awesome. I can't get rid of him his little squeal when you feed him chocolate bars is too cute. >_>

I've traded Mitey for Whambo the Whambat.... Fuck Mitey, Whambo has sunglasses and has a superhero costume. (I still love you Mitey)

Captain Whamtastic is pretty awesome, but I don't feel he's a replacement for Mitey, since he is most compatible with Eshter.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By kerse

Just finished the 3 form boss fight in the castle after the whole clarion thing.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#57  Edited By musubi
    @Zeik

@GunstarRed said:

@Demoskinos said:

@Zeik said:

@Stepside: Mitey is good enough to get you through the main game if you want to keep him. I was using both Mitey and Purrloiner and it wasn't until after Nevermore (like 80% through the game) that the stat difference started to become noticeable.

Mitey is fucking awesome. I can't get rid of him his little squeal when you feed him chocolate bars is too cute. >_>

I've traded Mitey for Whambo the Whambat.... Fuck Mitey, Whambo has sunglasses and has a superhero costume. (I still love you Mitey)

Captain Whamtastic is pretty awesome, but I don't feel he's a replacement for Mitey, since he is most compatible with Eshter.

Same I've been staying with each characters favorite types as well as making sure they all have a Sun,Moon,Star Familiar. I've got Mitey, Idler and the familiar Swaine starts with on Oliver. Looking to replace the last of the bunch though. His attacks are just way to slow.
    TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TohruAdachi

@pepperzz said:

@TohruAdachi: They are at Billy Goats Bluff...South? The cut off area that you can only get to using the dragon, where Perdida is.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Sterling

I'm in the Post Game now. Have been for a few days. And having a hard time bringing myself to finish the grind to get the remaining trophies. I think I need a break. I have 75 or so hours in.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TohruAdachi

I finally beat L-u--n <-- (People who are near end-game will know who I'm talking about!) and the game totally troll me,but I'm actually really happy it was continued. :)

Poppy_Persona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: I know right that squeal is the cutest! :3

Mohyomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sadly my dad bought me the jap ver I can understand the speech but text..No

But I am not a jrpg noob (luckily)

36 hours

Party lvl---->47

I have three special monsters, from the tickets I got from the temple of trials (I watch youtube vids) 1 that looks like a rabbit and a monster that has overpowered stats (Tank type) and a super magician (looks like a toko but shorter and fatter and an excellent mage and has magic resistance but no physical resistance) and a pink one with the strongest atk stats 270+

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.