Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed

Franchise »

EA's flagship street racing series featuring many licensed cars, police pursuits, car customization, and more reboots than you can shake a stick at.

Criterion Now In Charge of All Things Need for Speed

• 62 results
    Avatar image for bigchickendinner
    BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BigChickenDinner

I still feel a little put off by the "Criterion put the NFS franchise back on the map" comment from E3

EA and all their groupies are dicks.

ocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ocha

I just happy they can continue to make great games.

Cubical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Cubical

AND burnout series is now DEAD!

Well that might be a goof thing since Burnout paradise sucked I dont like to look at a fucking mini map while I race and the sound sucked balls compared to burnout revenge on xbox 360. burnout revenge was worth of my 7.1 system but pardise sounds like a quiet tinny mess.

If they keep making the burnout games like burnout paradise I dont want anymore burnout games.

Need for speed has not been good since 2005 most wanted It can only go up from there and all need for speed games sucked compared to burnout anyway.

Then again I did not buy the last need for speed game they did either was not impressed I expect the same again the cars handled like ass it was like they wanted to make need for speed but made broken burnout controls.

divakchopra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By divakchopra

definitely don't have a problem with this. Criterion is one of the best devs out there

jasondesante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55  Edited By jasondesante

you forgot to mention "shift 2" which came out very very shortly after hot pursuit did

Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By Majkiboy

@Cubical said:

AND burnout series is now DEAD!

Well that might be a goof thing since Burnout paradise sucked I dont like to look at a fucking mini map while I race and the sound sucked balls compared to burnout revenge on xbox 360. burnout revenge was worth of my 7.1 system but pardise sounds like a quiet tinny mess.

If they keep making the burnout games like burnout paradise I dont want anymore burnout games.

Need for speed has not been good since 2005 most wanted It can only go up from there and all need for speed games sucked compared to burnout anyway.

Then again I did not buy the last need for speed game they did either was not impressed I expect the same again the cars handled like ass it was like they wanted to make need for speed but made broken burnout controls.

lol, eat a banana and chill out dude

dropabombonit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By dropabombonit

This is great news, love the feel of Criterion games. Just give us a new Burnout on next gen after this NFS because I want to see how insane they can make the wrecks look

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#58  Edited By falconer

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that Burnout is not dead. Then again, I guess I shouldn't expect too much from the typical video game website user.

jdw519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By jdw519

'Need for Speed: Burnout'

Cuban_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Cuban_Legend

Black 2 and Paradise City 2 are more welcome than another need for speed game, I love Criterion but this is getting ridiculous.

AtomicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By AtomicEdge

I often drive past Criterion in Guildford and think about the magic going down inside.

Next time I'm up that way I might call ahead and see if I can snag a tour and get some hot scoops!

EXCellR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#62  Edited By EXCellR8

only a matter of time before EA deletes Criterion too... is Slightly Mad still alive or are they gone?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.