Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Steam Free Weekend Cancelled?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

It appears it no longer works for everybody I've talked to, including myself. So I guess they cancelled it? Because it seemed all everybody was doing was hacking. Every server i went into had at least 4 hackers.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

it's back up i think. Went down for some reason i guess.

NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NoXious

I personally bought it (horrible purchase if you ask me) but I reckon a lot of butt hurt PC players would be so small as to actually abuse their free pass.
    I'd love to hear if others are experiencing the same problem with the free pass, it would at least show that they are on the ball if it ruins the fun for their paying customers. Leaves me to wonder if this is a move from Valve or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.