Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

shouldn't IW do something about boosters already?

Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ben99

even if takes eliminating tactical insertion from the game . They ruin the game with their undeserved air support .

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jadeskye

I'm pretty sure IW doesn't exist any more dude. That is to say, they're no longer a functional developer.

theMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By theMuse

Further, even if they did, they haven't cared about the state of the game or their community since the game was released. No reason they would start now.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OneManX
    @theMuse said:
    " Further, even if they did, they haven't cared about the state of the game or their community since the game was released. No reason they would start now. "
    So that patch to fix the Javelin, Airdrops and nerfing the Akimbo shottys was just my imagination...
    Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ben99
    @OneManX said:
    " @theMuse said:
    " Further, even if they did, they haven't cared about the state of the game or their community since the game was released. No reason they would start now. "
    So that patch to fix the Javelin, Airdrops and nerfing the Akimbo shottys was just my imagination... "
    yeah . I thought there were even some more patches on the one man army perk and the points system  like three weeks ago on the ps3
    fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fwylo

I somehow doubt they'll be putting out any more fixes.  Though have fixed things before.  The fact that it's not IW actually running it anymore is a huge factor.  Activision will possibly just force people to make more DLC for it so they can pull in more money.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.