Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 31, 2008

The sequel to the critically acclaimed Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Now set in war-torn Venezuela, the player again takes on contracts for various warring factions on a quest for payback.

Co-op question for someone with the game.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

Just a quick question for someone that has the game here. Ive read in reviews that you cant stay very far from your partner in co op? is this true if so how tight is the area that you can both occupy. Kinda bit disappointed to hear about this as both me and my housemate were buying the game entirely for co op.

is it a deal breaker?

mistical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By mistical
    Davvyk said:
    "Just a quick question for someone that has the game here. Ive read in reviews that you cant stay very far from your partner in co op? is this true if so how tight is the area that you can both occupy. Kinda bit disappointed to hear about this as both me and my housemate were buying the game entirely for co op.

is it a deal breaker?"
    I just noticed you posted this topic after I saw a post of yours in another topic. So I will say the same thing I said there.

Co-op is great. Lots of fun. You both do not have to be super close but you can not venture off too far. It's not really a problem most the time. It can be a problem if say one person is driving in a vehicle to a location and you happen to get out and are on foot. But if you want to attack from one side of a mission while your partner attacks the other, you can without any problems.

But like I said, it is not a problem most the time or majority of the time.
    Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Davvyk

Thanks alot for the help! Ive got two tvs set up with 2 xbox's waiting for the return of my housemate from work.

BRING THE FLAME!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.