Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 31, 2008

The sequel to the critically acclaimed Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Now set in war-torn Venezuela, the player again takes on contracts for various warring factions on a quest for payback.

Achievment help

jcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jcd

Hey does anyone have that viral achievement "everybody wants some". Normally do not ask for help but I only play this game co-op with friends and none of them have it so have no idea how else I would get it. Thanks guys.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

Yeah, does anybody?  i need it too.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Davvyk

Whats the co-op like? i heard you cant stray very far from each other?

mistical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By mistical
    Davvyk said:
    "Whats the co-op like? i heard you cant stray very far from each other?"
    Co-op is great. Lots of fun. You both do not have to be super close but you can not venture off too far. It's not really a problem most the time. It can be a problem if say one person is driving in a vehicle to a location and you happen to get out and are on foot. But if you want to attack from one side of a mission while your partner attacks the other, you can without any problems.
    HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By HazBazz

I don't have the game, so sorry if this is a bit obvious, but whats stopping you from just jumping into a quick ranked match? These viral achievements spread really fast, I got the Guitar Hero and Burnout Paradise ones on my first game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.