Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 06, 2012

Join Sackboy as he takes on kart racing with his usual "Play, Create, Share" flair.

This game came out?

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By zombie2011

So after i watched the F1 QL, i kind of got in the mood for a fun karting game. I remembered hearing about this game so i was wondering when it was coming out, and to my surprise it already did!

I find this kind of crazy seeing LBP is one of Sony's biggest games, and this was made by the Modnation guys who Sony seemed to pushing especially a couple E3's with their whole Create, Share, Play nonsense. This game came out with no hype or coverage at all from most sites, it's quite common for GB to skip games for QL's but they at least mention the game in passing during TNT's or the Podcast. I just find it weird that with Sony's weak lineup this fall, this game would be swept under the rug like this.

So has anyone here bought this game? Is it good? The forums for this game are pretty dead so i doubt anyone here really cared about this game to begin with.

Edit: i now remember they did a QL of the beta a while ago.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By Kidavenger

@zombie2011 said:

this was made by the Modnation Sleeping Dogs guys

Stop making kart games and get back to cool stuff guys.

Avatar image for xcompanionxcubex
    xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By xCompanionxCubex

My fiancé loves LBP so this was downloaded as soon as he could get it. I didn't think it was that bad a game, only crashed a couple of times with a big of lag but i assume updates to prevent that will come out at some point too. I like the fact you can make your own cars however you want and the tracks are imaginative, especially the disco levels. However, all these types of games have similarities and it did strongly remind me of Mario Kart, only took a couple of days for fans to make their own Mario Kart levels to play on (which were well made). How did anyone else find it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.