Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Little Big Planet

Location » linked to 9 games

This is the fictional place where all our dreams go to collect and form. This is the home to Sack People, the Creator Curators, The Alliance, and all imagination.

Off the Wall - new video game show

cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By cstrfrk

Just thought I'd post a quick entry here mentioning a new show that KAPBAM and myself have started to discuss video games.  It's called Off the Wall and is getting really good reception from the community including the Playstation Blog!  Very exciting to see the response that we've gotten so far with only 2 episodes out as of now.  The first two episodes concentrates on Little Big Planet 2 but our 3rd episode, which is already filmed just need to edit it together, is all about Red Dead Redemption.   

So here are our first two episodes for anyone interested in LBP2  
    Episode 1: Little Big Planet 2 announced! 

Episode 2: LBP2: Power Up speculations & wishlist 

cstrfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cstrfrk

Just thought I'd post a quick entry here mentioning a new show that KAPBAM and myself have started to discuss video games.  It's called Off the Wall and is getting really good reception from the community including the Playstation Blog!  Very exciting to see the response that we've gotten so far with only 2 episodes out as of now.  The first two episodes concentrates on Little Big Planet 2 but our 3rd episode, which is already filmed just need to edit it together, is all about Red Dead Redemption.   

So here are our first two episodes for anyone interested in LBP2  
    Episode 1: Little Big Planet 2 announced! 

Episode 2: LBP2: Power Up speculations & wishlist 

Kaz_Hooray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Kaz_Hooray

Kaz Hooray here, you're doing a great job!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.