Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 21, 2013

The final game in Lightning's story arc in the Final Fantasy XIII universe.

Lightning's new design revealed. Spoilers: She looks dumb.

• 102 results
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Animasta

@kerse said:

@Ducksworth said:

@Hailinel said:

They've already said this is the last FFXIII game in Lightning's story. I doubt we'll see another.

That makes me a bit uneasy...

I think they're sticking with this world for a while, Versus is gonna be in the same universe as well I believe.

it's the same universe in the way that FFT and FFXII are the same universe (barely).

Though I wonder if all this stuff about a new world or something will lead directly into the versus city...

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By kerse

@Animasta said:

@kerse said:

@Ducksworth said:

@Hailinel said:

They've already said this is the last FFXIII game in Lightning's story. I doubt we'll see another.

That makes me a bit uneasy...

I think they're sticking with this world for a while, Versus is gonna be in the same universe as well I believe.

it's the same universe in the way that FFT and FFXII are the same universe (barely).

Though I wonder if all this stuff about a new world or something will lead directly into the versus city...

I wouldn't mind that actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.