Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

get2sammyb's Super Awesome Killzone 2 Hype Thread

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

So it was proposed to me by another member that I make too many Killzone 2 topics. Probably true, although I always considered the hook of GiantBomb to be that each game had it's own forum for people to chat in. Anyway, fair enough, I've always been one considerate to others and figured I could probably post about even smaller tidbits if I had my own little thread (hope this is ok mods) in which to post little bits of news, screenshots, gifs and whatever else running up to launch date. So here we go:

Reviews So Far

Eurogamer - 9/10.

Taken as a whole, Killzone 2 doesn’t initially seem to offer enough to justify the superlatives that have been dutifully set aside by the PS3 faithful. Despite the often-stunning graphics, it’s often derivative of other titles and doesn’t - on the surface - seem to have much that distinguishes it from the herd.

It’s deceptive though. This is a methodical shooter that makes few concessions to those not already interested in its single-minded approach to cover-based military action. I’ve compared it to Rainbow Six in the past, but it also calls to mind F.E.A.R, another tough tactical effort that was often misunderstood by those expecting a frag-happy spook hunt. Killzone 2 is a taut and muscular game, a shooter that gives back more than you put in, provided you have the intestinal fortitude. It may take its time revealing its true depths and pleasures, but the journey is well worth taking. Between Killzone 2’s unforgiving grit and Resistance 2’s alien-bursting excess, the PS3 finally has both ends of the shooter spectrum covered in grand style.

Eurogamer.es - 10/10.
    Eurogamer.pt - 10/10.

Swedish GameReactor - 10/10.

Rough translation: This is just so monumental powerful, so dramatic and so beautiful too super cool. Buy it. Play it. And be captivated by the heaviest and most vicious war in video game history.

Spanish Meristation - 9.5/10.

What we like

* Technically the best in any console
    * Great story, specially the awesome ending
    * Inmersive, you won’t forget your first play through
    * Fun multiplayer, with plenty of variations, will never get old
    * Enemy AI, level design, physics, encounters planning… delicious.
    * Offline skirmish mode for those who are not online
    * Great Spanish localisation, with Dutch accent dubbing (????)

What we don’t like

* Yes, you knew it… it doesn’t have a co-op mode
    * Campaign mode a bit on the short side
    * Friendly AI needs some tweaking.

IGN UK - 9.4/10.

Killzone 2 is only a short month away from hitting shelves, but the game will definitely be worth the wait. The single-player experience is a truly enjoyable campaign across the Helghast home world that will test your skills, particularly on the higher difficulty levels, and the game simply looks phenomenal for a console shooter. But perhaps the strongest segment of the game is the extremely deep multiplayer, which gives seven basic classes with which you can create your own customized super-soldier after performing your class-specific duties. Not only did Guerrilla achieve a milestone of delivering a great exclusive title for Sony’s PS3, it delivered one of the better shooters to come along in a long time. Get your hands on this game.

Video review.

Vandal.net - 9.6/10.

Killzone 2 complies to the high expectations and becomes one of the indispensable for Playstation 3.

PSLife.net - 9.5/10.

Rough translation: That alone to Killzone 2 live up to the visual expectations are incredibly impressive that the game is so much more than just an incredibly beautiful game, but also offers an entertaining singleplayerdel, a deep and tactical multiplayerdel and a gameplay that takes all the best from the best games in this generation and create a unique gaming experience is something you can not have nothing but respect for.Killzone 2 leverer på det grafiske og formår at imponere på alle andre punkter, og det skaber en af de titler, der er med til at definere Playstation 3 som en konsol. Killzone 2 delivers on the graphic and manages to impress on all other items and creates one of the titles, which helps to define as a Playstation 3 console.

Gamepro (Spain) Video Review - 10/10.

IGN AU - 9.0/10.

End line, Killzone 2 is, by IGN’s definition, outstanding. It is consistent in every respect and is testament to the talents of the developer as well as the power of the PS3 in the hands of a team that knows how to use the hardware - and who have the full support of Sony behind them. In the same stroke, it is not the be all and end all of console shooters, or even shooters on the PS3 - but if you’ve read this far and you’re one of the Killzone devout, you probably won’t care anyway. You can rest easy knowing it was ultimately worth the wait.

• Official Playstation Magazine US: 5/5.
      It's true that Killzone 2 is filled with moments that can handily be described as inspiring awe. Each scene is incredibly well detailed, from the gaps in jerry-rigged cover points letting you sneak in a killing headshot to scarred and scratched textures, the planet feels entirely believeable... Without a doubt Killzone fans, action and shooter fans of any stripe will instantly tag this sequel as a powerful contender for best game of 2009.
    • MEGamers: 9.9. (it's on MetaCritic so I'm counting it but I recommend taking this site with a pinch of salt).
      Killzone 2’s secret ingredient is the fluidity in gameplay that we have come to enjoy more than its graphical prowess or jaw-dropping visuals. And that’s what games have always been about... We're surprised to see Killzone 2 blows our expectations out of the water with a memorable SP campaign and a stellar MP component. To put it short, this game makes "Gears of War 2" look like a high school attempt at gaming and that is a HUGE compliment!
    • Gameplay Magazine (Croatia): 20/20.
      (rough translation)
      When compared to all other console titles - while on PC Crysis remains only true competitor regarding graphics - Killzone 2 takes every of it's moment to justify it is the first true and pure Next-Gen title in every mean imaginable.
    • 576Kbyte Magazine (Hungary): 9.7.
      Killzone 2 is one of the most gorgeous and atmospheric FPS ever released, surprassing easily everything the PS3 has to offer. It's easily one of the best games of 2009. What will happen with the franchise in the future? We hope that it will be successful, reaching heights of happines never reached before and bringing a real conclusion to the unfinished saga. When and how it will happen? Only God knows - he likes to be called Guerilla Games nowdays.
    • Official Playstation Magazine Australia - 10/10.
      Killzone 2 lives up to the hype and should stop the naysayers saying "nay". The campaign is full of surprises and delivers a good narrative, showing the Helghast as more than just cartoony super villains. Just superb.

Release Dates

Europe: 25th February.
    Australia: 26th February.
    UK: 27th February.
    USA: 27th February.

Demo

Those that preorder at GameStop can receive a code to download the demo in early February. Everyone else need wait until February 26th when the demo will hit the PSN Store.

Trailers

"Ballet Of Death"

Hands-On Previews

• Eurogamer.net
      This is a deliberately paced tactical game, where death is a constant threat and basic knowledge of workable military tactics will serve you well. It's brutal, sometimes fussily so, and many will find its unforgiving nature a turn-off. Plenty more, however, should relish a high-profile game with a truly hardcore style, especially with production values as polished as this.
    • IGN.com - "The Best Bits Of Killzone 2"
      Not convinced Killzone 2 will live up to that E3 demo? Wait until you see it in action.
    • Gamespot.com
      Small gripes aside, we had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with Killzone 2's single-player campaign. The combat is intense, the visual aesthetics are amazing, and the level of difficulty provides a rewarding challenge. It seems that PlayStation 3 owners will have a lot to look forward to when the game is finally released. You can expect that to happen on February 27.

Interviews

Video interviews with GameTrailers:

Other Stuff

To be updated and all that...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have a name you know :P

You didn't include the Maxim review!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By get2sammyb
    TeflonBilly said:
    "I have a name you know :P

You didn't include the Maxim review!"
    Haha ;) There's a Maxim review? Oooh ok drop me the link and I'll post that into the top. Actually I'll just Google it.

And that goes to everyone else too! If you see something on Killzone 2 then we can whack it into the top of the post. Might be a good resource for people and whatnot.

EDIT: Maxim review is up!
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr

o u

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By KamasamaK
    TeflonBilly said:
    "You didn't include the Maxim review!"
    He probably didn't include it because Metacritic/GameRankings don't count them, and from what I hear it's for good reason.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike
    Another thread?
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By get2sammyb
    MB said:
    "Another thread?"
    Yeah but this is the last one I promise. This is the uber-thread of uber-threads. Please don't eat my account and submit it to the bellies of banishment.

Kamasama said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    He probably didn't include it because Metacritic/GameRankings don't count them, and from what I hear it's for good reason."
    I didn't actually know Maxim reviewed games until now, and I was going off Metacritic, but - a review is a review and seeing as we have soooooo little to go on I've chucked that in there.

Currently in the process of adding more previews to the original posty-wosty.
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rowr
    get2sammyb said:
    "Kamasama said:
    "TeflonBilly said:
    He probably didn't include it because Metacritic/GameRankings don't count them, and from what I hear it's for good reason."
    I didn't actually know Maxim reviewed games until now, and I was going off Metacritic, but - a review is a review and seeing as we have soooooo little to go on I've chucked that in there.

Currently in the process of adding more previews to the original posty-wosty."
    Yeh alot of those mens mags have little review sections for games, usually a couple paragraphs at the most. They are very much catered to a casual audience.
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By atejas

Because there's never enough threads till they start getting locked!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By OmegaPirate

yeah but this thread is actually well written and servers a purpose

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By StaticFalconar

As good as you being the personal metacritic here; personally the only opinion I care about is Jeff (or any of the GB crew) ranting about it in the bombcast, that would be my ultimate decider whether I should even rent this. .

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Discorsi
    seriously leave the game alone >.>
    starfox444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By starfox444

Oh dear God the world is ending, Australia is getting something before the US.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By brukaoru

Good Idea. I honestly think there should only be just one thread per videogame forum devoted to it's reviews. Whenever a big title gets released, it's quite annoying to see several threads saying "this site gave this score, yada yada."

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayge_

Are we becoming NeoGAF?

Let me get out my animated avatar.

Nice thread though, Sammy. That Ballet of Death trailer is sweet.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By ProfessorEss

At least someone's doing something to try and drum up some sales on this game.

Now if only Sony would seem as excited about it as Sammy :P

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By get2sammyb
    ProfessorEss said:
    "At least someone's doing something to try and drum up some sales on this game.

"
    How do you know I don't already work for Sony? Eh? Eh?!
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Otacon

I was actually expecting a 10 from OPSM UK. 

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By ProfessorEss
    get2sammyb said:
    "ProfessorEss said:
    "At least someone's doing something to try and drum up some sales on this game.

"
    How do you know I don't already work for Sony? Eh? Eh?!"
    Because if you were you'd be on here trying to get us to buy the latest blu-ray releases not wasting your time peddling some game. :P
    SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By SpinCookie

I just read the entire history of the Killzone universe here: http://killzone.com/kz/storyline.psml

Took me about an hour, but I love stuff like that.  I feel like I'm really invested in the world now.  I can't wait for this game.

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mattzz10

Is there any info so far on the UK demo? I heard its coming out a little earlier than the US and I don't want to pre-order from gamestop if I could just use my UK account.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Arkthemaniac

If I had a PS3, I'd hit this up like no other. It looks great.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By get2sammyb
    SpinCookie said:
    "I just read the entire history of the Killzone universe here: http://killzone.com/kz/storyline.psml

Took me about an hour, but I love stuff like that.  I feel like I'm really invested in the world now.  I can't wait for this game."
    Yeah the backstory is literally very interesting for the superhyped up like myself. It's an interesting read and gives hope for the game having an okish story (although I'm not keeping my hopes high).

My biggest worry at this stage is the voice acting. From what I've heard it's just, abysmal. I mean really, really horrendous. Considering they've gone for a super cinematic immersive game I'm surprised they didn't spend more time with the voice acting. But then I've only heard little snippets so perhaps the overall quality is a little better.
    AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this. I'm waiting for inFamous.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zitosilva

I've just pre-ordered Killzone 2. Now I'll I have to do is wait and see. (and, no. Not from gamestop).

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mattzz10
    get2sammyb said:
    "SpinCookie said:
    "I just read the entire history of the Killzone universe here: http://killzone.com/kz/storyline.psml

Took me about an hour, but I love stuff like that.  I feel like I'm really invested in the world now.  I can't wait for this game."
    Yeah the backstory is literally very interesting for the superhyped up like myself. It's an interesting read and gives hope for the game having an okish story (although I'm not keeping my hopes high).

My biggest worry at this stage is the voice acting. From what I've heard it's just, abysmal. I mean really, really horrendous. Considering they've gone for a super cinematic immersive game I'm surprised they didn't spend more time with the voice acting. But then I've only heard little snippets so perhaps the overall quality is a little better."
    In the preview codes all the actors were placeholders, it should be different in the final build.
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By Driadon
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "If I had a PS3, I'd hit this up like no other. It looks great."
    AGREED! I'm currently on the hunt for an older model PS3 for it's PS2 backwards compatibility goodness, though I don't think I can afford one until February.  But when I DO get one, this game is right at the top of the list of games to get.
    Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LiquidPrince

Maxim shouldn't be on there. It's in now way a credible source.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "Maxim shouldn't be on there. It's in now way a credible source."
    I agree that Maxim is in no way a credible source, but then again, so is neither OFFICIAL Playstation magazine, now is it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude! You know what this reminds me of?

It's even Jeff-related! Gawd, I wish the Brodeo was still around
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LiquidPrince
    TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    I agree that Maxim is in no way a credible source, but then again, so is neither OFFICIAL Playstation magazine, now is it?"

Actually it is. It actually doesn't always give perfect reviews, contrary to fanboy belief.

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Manachild
    TeflonBilly said:
    "Dude! You know what this reminds me of?

It's even Jeff-related! Gawd, I wish the Brodeo was still around"
    LOL!
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By get2sammyb
    Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Manachild
    get2sammyb said:
    "Manachild said:
    "http://www.gamesradar.com/f/stabbing-through-killzone-2/a-2009010813215751020  :)"
    Haha yeah I've seen that. I've also seen this.

Make of it all what you will. I'm not here to change peoples minds.

As for "Stabbing Through Killzone 2" my biggest assumption would be that they're playing on Easy and it's the first level. But I guess time will tell.

"
    I'll play it either way, to make up my own mind, which is the best way to be i guess. Thought that video was damn funny tho.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By get2sammyb

A couple of new European reviews have just dropped in this week:

(rough translation)
      When compared to all other console titles - while on PC Crysis remains only true competitor regarding graphics - Killzone 2 takes every of it's moment to justify it is the first true and pure Next-Gen title in every mean imaginable.
      Killzone 2 is one of the most gorgeous and atmospheric FPS ever released, surprassing easily everything the PS3 has to offer. It's easily one of the best games of 2009. What will happen with the franchise in the future? We hope that it will be successful, reaching heights of happines never reached before and bringing a real conclusion to the unfinished saga. When and how it will happen? Only God knows - he likes to be called Guerilla Games nowdays.

Can't comment on the credibility of the sources just know they are genuine print magazines in Europe. Still got a couple of weeks wait for the likes of GameSpot and Eurogamer.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Very nice layout, I can`t wait for this game I`m going to have a choclate explosion in my pants when it`s released, this and fat princess are my two games I'm currently awaiting and Starcraft 2.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By azteris
    TeflonBilly said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    I agree that Maxim is in no way a credible source, but then again, so is neither OFFICIAL Playstation magazine, now is it?"
    Go check Metacritic on most PS3 exclusives. There are usually many people above OPM.
    Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aurelito
    get2sammyb said:
    "A couple of new European reviews have just dropped in this week:

(rough translation)

Can't comment on the credibility of the sources just know they are genuine print magazines in Europe. Still got a couple of weeks wait for the likes of GameSpot and Eurogamer."
    Witch planet is Hungary located in? I'm not looking for trouble among you excited fans but this quote's irrational and makes no sense: "Killzone 2 is one of the most gorgeous and atmospheric FPS ever released"
    Anyway i take it as a mistranslation.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Linkyshinks

I don't think any of the reviews posted so far are credible, but I have a feeling they will seem so when the credible reviews fall in. Killzone 2 looks awesome, I just wonder if that level of quality in the visuals carries through to most of the other aspects of the game. If it does it will be a 95+ game. 

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By get2sammyb
    Aurelito said:
    "Witch planet is Hungary located in? I'm not looking for trouble among you excited fans but this quote's irrational and makes no sense: "Killzone 2 is one of the most gorgeous and atmospheric FPS ever released"
    "
    The review was actually posted on NeoGAF by the author but I'm not sure why you wouldn't hold stock to this dudes opinion. For all we know it might be the most atmostpheric FPS ever. Although the voice acting is going to have to be much better than what I've heard for that to be true. It's all well and good pumping 7.1 sound but the cinematic experience will kinda be somewhat ruined if there are stupid soundbytes.

We'll have to wait and see.

Linkyshinks said:
    "I don't think any of the reviews posted so far are credible, but I have a feeling they will seem so when the credible reviews fall in. Killzone 2 looks awesome, I just wonder if that level of quality in the visuals carries through to most of the other aspects of the game. If it does it will be a 95+ game. "
    I agree; although the Official Playstation magazines are traditionally harsh there was really no real way they'd be allowed to rate Killzone 2 anything lower than a 4 or 5.

From what I've read these European magazines are perfectly legitimate with 20 years worth of publication within their native countries but naturally because of their printing language not much is known about them. Hopefully these reviews are an indicator of things to come mind -- if this game averages anywhere around 8/10 I'll be perfectly happy the game will deliver. I just want a solid experience from the game with a lasting multiplayer and gameplay that lives up to the standard of the graphics.

Anything more would be an absolute bonus.

Not that I hold absolute stock in reviews of course; I quite enjoyed Quantum Of Solace. ;)
    DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DirrtyNinja
    This thread is sexy. Cheers for the links.
    Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Aurelito
    get2sammyb said:
    "Aurelito said:
    "Witch planet is Hungary located in? I'm not looking for trouble among you excited fans but this quote's irrational and makes no sense: "Killzone 2 is one of the most gorgeous and atmospheric FPS ever released"
    "
    The review was actually posted on NeoGAF by the author but I'm not sure why you wouldn't hold stock to this dudes opinion. For all we know it might be the most atmostpheric FPS ever. Although the voice acting is going to have to be much better than what I've heard for that to be true. It's all well and good pumping 7.1 sound but the cinematic experience will kinda be somewhat ruined if there are stupid soundbytes.

We'll have to wait and see.

Because I can't understand the meaning of "Atmospheric" word for a game but if it's about Environment, both Half-Life had a superb view at this matter .  but "gorgeous" is very clear to me, and we all know that a console FPS can't be gorgeous. right? especially when it's only the second experience of a studio, and the first one was totally waste of time and performance.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By get2sammyb
    Aurelito said:
    "Because I can't understand the meaning of "Atmospheric" word for a game but if it's about Environment, both Half-Life had a superb view at this matter .  but "gorgeous" is very clear to me, and we all know that a console FPS can't be gorgeous. right? especially when it's only the second experience of a studio, and the first one was totally waste of time and performance."
    I'm presuming by "atmospheric" they mean engaging and involving. Meaning the game is constantly doing it's best to actually put you into the shoes of the protagonist; be that in a technical sense with the graphics, 7.1 sound, etc; or be that in the sense of rich, well-thought environments, solid plot, etc. That's why they mean by "atmospheric". For example: Bioshock was "atmospheric".

Don't understand the Half-Life points.

As for gorgeous -- are you saying the game doesn't look "gorgeous"? Are you also suggesting that because this is only Guerilla's (*cough*) third game in the franchise it can't be "gorgeous"? Because this video disagrees.
    Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Manachild

That video looks great, the motion blur and particles all look sweet to make that windy weather effect in it look fantastic.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By get2sammyb
    MASSIVE SPOILERS

I'm waiting for this. Until I have the game. Popped into my PS3. Running on my TV.

But for those who can't wait, here is the intro to Killzone 2:

From what I saw it looked awesome. Voice acting is iffy but looks like I'm living with it. Looks like it sets the tone though (from the 3 or 4 seconds I saw, perhaps I'm wrong).
    starfox444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By starfox444

Just wondering, but I've watched a few gameplay vids myself and has anyone else noticed EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE GAME FORGETS HOW TO ZOOM IN? They do it so often I'm honestly worried that the game doesn't have iron sights.

Also in regards to gameplay, from what I've watched its a lot of small tactical fights, one after the other. Don't quote me on that though as they might be some battles more akin to the scale of lets say Call of Duty 4, the mission Warpig, just to give you an idea.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By Snail

Still not convinced!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By get2sammyb
    starfox444 said:
    "Just wondering, but I've watched a few gameplay vids myself and has anyone else noticed EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE GAME FORGETS HOW TO ZOOM IN? They do it so often I'm honestly worried that the game doesn't have iron sights."
    Do you mean "zooming in" CoD4 style when you press L1? Because you can do that in the game and it can be set up so you either hold the button to zoom in (CoD style) or tap the button once to zoom in and tap it again to zoom out.

The choice is yours.
    starfox444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By starfox444
    get2sammyb said:
    "Do you mean "zooming in" CoD4 style when you press L1? Because you can do that in the game and it can be set up so you either hold the button to zoom in (CoD style) or tap the button once to zoom in and tap it again to zoom out.

The choice is yours."
    Thank God, but honeslty, from what i watched, it was so rarely used i was doubting it's existance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.