Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Favorite Class?

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Drizzle

Mine would have to be the Assault class, boosting into a room of 5 or 6 enemies and blowing them sky high with a grenade launcher never gets old

12aG3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By 12aG3

I think I like the Assault. I have been playing COD4 and RE5.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

Tactician. i like to be "tactical"

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fr0br0

Sabotage. Noting like having an enemy dude run right past you, then you turn around, follow right behind him and pop him with a melee to the back of the head then hearing him say "WTF?! I HATE THAT DISGUISE SHEET!"

spiderfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spiderfish

I like being an engineer and goddam am I the only one that thinks that the assault class is killing the multiplayer for this game?
    To see a guy enter a room warp around and spam rockets or grenades killing everyone in the process is infuriating...

littlejehova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By littlejehova

Assault, because boosting on the capture the flag segments ensure instant win.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Osaladin

Medic and Tactician for me, I like the classes that can change the tide of battle. More people really need to revive, and more Tacticians need to stop throwing spawn grenades at pointless spots.

squirtle_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By squirtle_squad
    spiderfish said:
    "I like being an engineer and goddam am I the only one that thinks that the assault class is killing the multiplayer for this game?To see a guy enter a room warp around and spam rockets or grenades killing everyone in the process is infuriating..."

hell yeah it ruins games. thats why i always join rooms with no rockets it takes absolutely ZERO skill to run into a room and aim in the general area of the enemy and tap R1 as fast as you can, then turn on that cheap speed boost and run away while regenerating health. nothing pisses me off more than that. rockets should be banned... make that explosives should be banned from every game in existance. except for grenades, regular ass grenades.
    oh right... i like being a medic nothing beats that no reloading required, that is if you use the reviving gun thingy majig.
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By JoelTGM

I like being a medic because I can keep healing myself (and others).  Scout is fun, so is saboteur, and tactician, and engineer... Damnit, I like all the classes.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By meptron

I played a lot of assault at first. But recently I've been playing as Tactician, but using C4 as my secondary. I like taticians because it infuriates me when my team loses because our tactician isn't being smart with spawn grenades, so I've been taking into my own hands more often. C4 works really well when you learn a half dozen good spots to lay it in each level.

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Medic when im not tired.
    Sniper when tired.Im lazy.Sue me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.