Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Bullet Update

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By SimpsonFan

So, I have been drowning in School Work but it shows, I Got Two 4.0 (Straight A's in a row).

• Metallica was awesome Front Row! It was just Outstanding and I loved the setlist. They played all the Hit's and other song's like Blackened, Motorbreath, Ride the Lightning, and Creeping Death. I also got Three Picks from Kirk Hammett Himself and a Big Beach Ball that fell from the ceiling! Machine Head was good and so was The Sword. Metallica lived up to their name and more. 
    • Also Saw Slipknot, Trivium, And Coheed and Cambria (meh). Slipknot and Trivium were awesome and crazy but can't compare to Metallica.

Now, For Game's!

• Beat Prince of Persia and Bioshock. Both Great Game's and had Good Stories. Can't wait to Bioshock: Sea of Dreams and Prince of Persia 2 (The ending obviously calls for a sequel!) The Prince made a dumb decision and it was good to Kill Atla's at the end. (I Suppose All you Beat Bioshock)
    • I am Downloading the Demo from the UK for Killzone 2. That game look's amazing. It has been getting very high Score's asnd everything from the Gameplay to the Graphics look awesome. It looks like the best game ever (No Fanboy Stuff Meant).
    • I really want Skate 2, I loved the demo's of the Original Skate and I loved the demo of the sequel. I have $180 about. But, my birthday is in may.
    • Other Game's I really want are Killzone 2, Resistance: Retribution, and Guitar Hero: Metallica (Must-Buy w/ Guitar).
    • Been Mostly Playing CoD: WAW. Got a 2.15 K/D Ratio end of 1st Prestige. lol.

-SimpsonFan

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SimpsonFan

So, I have been drowning in School Work but it shows, I Got Two 4.0 (Straight A's in a row).

• Metallica was awesome Front Row! It was just Outstanding and I loved the setlist. They played all the Hit's and other song's like Blackened, Motorbreath, Ride the Lightning, and Creeping Death. I also got Three Picks from Kirk Hammett Himself and a Big Beach Ball that fell from the ceiling! Machine Head was good and so was The Sword. Metallica lived up to their name and more. 
    • Also Saw Slipknot, Trivium, And Coheed and Cambria (meh). Slipknot and Trivium were awesome and crazy but can't compare to Metallica.

Now, For Game's!

• Beat Prince of Persia and Bioshock. Both Great Game's and had Good Stories. Can't wait to Bioshock: Sea of Dreams and Prince of Persia 2 (The ending obviously calls for a sequel!) The Prince made a dumb decision and it was good to Kill Atla's at the end. (I Suppose All you Beat Bioshock)
    • I am Downloading the Demo from the UK for Killzone 2. That game look's amazing. It has been getting very high Score's asnd everything from the Gameplay to the Graphics look awesome. It looks like the best game ever (No Fanboy Stuff Meant).
    • I really want Skate 2, I loved the demo's of the Original Skate and I loved the demo of the sequel. I have $180 about. But, my birthday is in may.
    • Other Game's I really want are Killzone 2, Resistance: Retribution, and Guitar Hero: Metallica (Must-Buy w/ Guitar).
    • Been Mostly Playing CoD: WAW. Got a 2.15 K/D Ratio end of 1st Prestige. lol.

-SimpsonFan

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Man, all of those concerts? Wow. I'd be lucky just to get a t-shit of the damn bands.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Pretty cool.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By BlackWaterCO

word. I wish I was there

Just carious, what did Machine Head play?

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SimpsonFan

I got a T-Shirt @ both tour's/

BlackWater: All I Remember is Halo. They played like 6 or so song's.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Glad to hear you had as good a time at Metallica. By far the best concert I've ever been to.

fingofongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By fingofongo

Is it too soon for Bioshock spoilers?
    Maybe not

Good thing I've played it lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.