Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kaz Hirai

Person » credited in 50 games

Kaz Hirai has been an integral component to the success of the PlayStation brand. Hirai was formerly the President and Chief Operating Officer of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. He now serves as the President and CEO of Sony. Riiiiidge Racer!

@KazHiraiSCE on twitter?

n8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By n8

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I must know.  Is @KazHiraiSCE on twitter the real Kaz?  Doesn't seem real... because he only has a few hundred followers.  But his tweets are epic!  Loving that shit. 

Please let me know.  Thanks in advance.  :-)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

"Announcer of prices, Lover of Ridge Racer, owner of giant hands. (Disclaimer: not really, of course. PARODY ACCOUNT)"

That's exactly what it says on his twitter account. It's also extremely obvious from the tweets that this guy is parodying Kaz Hirai.
    n8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By n8

Yep.  Thought it might be possible that he was just trying to throw people off by the "parody account" bit? 

Not possible? 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If it really was him, why would he say it's a parody account and act like a complete idiot in his tweets?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @n8 said:
    " Yep.  Thought it might be possible that he was just trying to throw people off by the "parody account" bit?  Not possible?  "
    Chances are he would have one of those little verified things if it was the real person. 
    n8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By n8

Look I'm not disagreeing with you.  Guess I just REALLY wanted it to be the real Kaz.  :-( 

And, none of his tweets are idiotic in my opinion.  Not very professional (if he was actually an exec of course)... but most of his statements are spot-on.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By imsh_pl
    @n8 said:
    " Yep.  Thought it might be possible that he was just trying to throw people off by the "parody account" bit?  Not possible?  "
    Why would a CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world try to "throw people off" by writing that his account is not legit?
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By N7
    @n8 said:
    " Look I'm not disagreeing with you.  Guess I just REALLY wanted it to be the real Kaz.  :-(  And, none of his tweets are idiotic in my opinion.  Not very professional (if he was actually an exec of course)... but most of his statements are spot-on. "
    Dude, you don't need Kaz. You should follow DAVID HAYTER. HE HAS A TWITTER NOW.
    Dohers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dohers
    @n8:  Ah, just noticed this..

I write this twitter feed. And no, my name isn't Kaz Hirai unfortunately. Sorry if you were tricked by it, I'm not trying to convince people I actually am Kaz.

Glad you liked my tweets though :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.