Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Aug 17, 2010

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days makes a notable switch of the titular duo, with James Lynch now taking up the role as lead protagonist over Kane. However the two are still once again forced to endure a hail of gunfire as they find themselves embroiled in Shanghai's criminal underworld.

Is there any sort of a soundtrack out for this game?

RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RoyCampbell

Yeah, no Jesper Kyd. I know. Now that I got that out of the way...

Any information on a soundtrack? I'm digging the random music that plays on the main menu and around the Shanghai streets -- the soundtrack as a whole. I really like it.

Any idea if there's a soundtrack? Even unofficially but legally released? I even downloaded the "Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days fankit" from the website. It was about 130MB; undeniably has the soundtrack, I thought. But no, all of it is just trailers, renders, artwork, wallpapers... no music. >:(

Regarding the game: Good, but disappointing. IO made the characters. They're incredibly interesting and the first 10 minutes and intro had latched onto me. They could have done a lot more, and the ending just plain sucks. Just so much lead-up and work put into such things as fictitious interrogations released as images just to hype the game. Sound effects and visual style were nailed, though.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By turboman

I'm sure they licensed some random chinese pop, go play the credits, I'm sure all the songs(not many) are in there if you can't find it elsewhere.

RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RoyCampbell
    @TurboMan: While I thank you for the idea, I viewed the credits about two times, and unless I'm terribly missing something, it seems to be an original soundtrack.
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
    @TurboMan said:
    " I'm sure they licensed some random chinese pop, go play the credits, I'm sure all the songs(not many) are in there if you can't find it elsewhere. "
    I checked  the booklet, original music from different composers sung by Chinese vocalists.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.