Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero

Franchise »

Pick up your plastic guitars and rock out to your favorite rock songs from the 50s to the present!

Getting rid of Guitar Hero instruments in Australia?

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By shirogane

So i've had my Guitar Hero World Tour set on the Wii sitting around for a while without being touched and decided i wanted to get rid of it. EBgames only accepts trade ins of the game with the guitar, and only for $23. I'm then stuck with the huge drumset, which i really want to get rid of too. 
    Anybody know of anything i could do with these things or anybody who'd want to buy them off me?
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vitor
    @Shirogane said:
    " So i've had my Guitar Hero World Tour set on the Wii sitting around for a while without being touched and decided i wanted to get rid of it. EBgames only accepts trade ins of the game with the guitar, and only for $23. I'm then stuck with the huge drumset, which i really want to get rid of too. Anybody know of anything i could do with these things or anybody who'd want to buy them off me? "
    Australia has ebay right...? You'll get at least double what EBgames are offering and the transactions are pretty secure as long as you make sure to sell only to buyers with a decent reputation and make sure it's either posted with insurance or, at the very least, you get proof of postage when you send it in case something goes array.
    foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By foggel

Atleast in Norway, every electronics store is obligated to accept all types of electronics they are selling for disposal. Isn't it like that in Australia? Unless you want to sell it, not just get rid of it ofcourse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.