Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 29, 2009

Guitar Hero: Metallica is the second band-specific game in the Guitar Hero franchise. It features 28 songs from the world famous heavy-metal band Metallica, as well as 21 guest acts - picked by Metallica themselves.

I'm just gonna say it....

• 52 results
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Undeadpool
    @melcene said:
    " Death Magnetic is full of great toons.  From the rockin' shit like Suicide and Redemption to the ballads Metallica's always done like Unforgiven III. St. Anger was full of energy.  That's what I loved about it.  That album was nearly more about the drums than anything else.  But the energy it puts out is just amazing. S&M was beautiful.  No Leaf Clover was a great song, and one of the only original songs on that album.  But being a fan of both classical and rock/metal, S&M was a beautiful combo of the two.  Garage Inc. was a good compilation of covers.  And in many cases on that album, I prefer the Metallica cover to the original.  I liked Load and Reload just fine.  No more, no less than the older shit.  And I like the older shit just fine.  But I wouldn't go anywhere so far as to say that anything post-whatever album was crap.  It's just another fucking bandwagon for people to jump on to say that anything post-xxx album sucks.  Especially when half the people that say it weren't even around for those albums. "
    Huh, and here I was sure it was just me holding up No Leaf Clover against the wind and hail. 
    And as my previous post to Bucketdeath said: almost everyone thought the "Black" album was the one before they sold out. That told me all I needed to know about the people saying that...
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Undeadpool
    @Bucketdeth: I just thought they peaked with Justice. Like it was their first album without Cliff, and while I don't think Cliff WAS the band, you could certainly feel his loss in damn near every track. I don't even mean artistically, I mean at that point they were a bunch of dudes in their early 20s who'd just lost one of their best friends and you could feel that in the music. Every album after that was good, but it also felt somehow sterile. Like it lacked the pathos of those first four albums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.