Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 29, 2009

Guitar Hero: Metallica is the second band-specific game in the Guitar Hero franchise. It features 28 songs from the world famous heavy-metal band Metallica, as well as 21 guest acts - picked by Metallica themselves.

Gamestop GHM Pedal With Rock Band Kits

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Like many of you I pre-ordered GH: M (or maybe not because I was the only one at my local Gamestop to do so.....) and got a free pedal for my efforts (or lack thereof). I had my skepticism over whether the pedal would work with my Rock Band 1 drum kit would work with the GH: M pedal (which by the way is pretty kickass...). It didn't work (as far as I know anyway). Are there any work arounds for this? I have a splitter adapter just so you know...

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

I don't believe there is any way to make your pedal work for your RB1 kit. You have to get a GH kit for that. Still, RB2 kit > GH kit in my eyes...

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Oni

ION kit > all other kits

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Oni said:
    "ION kit > all other kits"
    Agreed. But ION kit > all the money in my possession.
    dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By dethfish

I also pre-ordered the game. I don't have any drums so I was wondering if there was a specific type of drum set I need or any extra stuff I might need to make my extra pedal work.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

We're using an ION Drum Rocker kit here at work, and we've got another pedal on order...but we're not sure how it's going to end up working out.  There isn't an actual place on the kit to plug in a second pedal (which is weird, since you are supposed to be able to use it as an electronic drum kit as well...so why WOULDN'T they do it).  We're gonna try using some kind of a piece-thru jack to see if that will make it work.

I've gotta say that Neversoft should've thought this one through a bit more...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.