• 93 results
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Hey all, we've had a bunch of people throwing together their clans into individual threads and we're now at the point where it's worth throwing them all into one place so it's easier to keep track of.

Unhelpfully the ingame clan search functionality is pretty basic (searching for "giant bomb" will not include "giantbomb" in the results, for example) and because a lot of our clans have references in the names they might not immediately be easy to find. Hopefully this thread will help in that regard.

If you have a clan...

and you're recruiting then post it below and I'll add it to the OP. If I've already listed your clan and you'd like me to change any of the information, likewise. Please bear in mind that clans can only fit 50 people and we have users all over the world, so try to be specific about whether you're on PC or console, and what timezones you're going to be active. If you could let me know when your clan is full, that would also be helpful for people looking to join. Thanks.

Giant Bomb Division 2 Discord Server

>> Discord link here <<

Current Giant Bomb Division 2 Clans

PC

Clan NameClan LeaderActive TimezoneCapacityOriginal Thread
Giant Bombsimko5NAFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/division-2-will-have-clans-1862573/
Giant Bomb EastbluebearswNAFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/division-2-will-have-clans-1862573/
GiantBeastsDeimosReignhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/giantbeasts-pc-clan-looking-for-players-1863707/
Six Undergroundmultithreathttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/six-underground-pc-clan-1863608/
Giant Bomb SouthSp11ke27https://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/giantbomb-south-clan-pc-1863700/
This Is The RunZurvFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/division-2-pc-clan-1863439/
Giant Bomb EUmoonskiEUFull-
LincolnForceEULozzEu-
GiantBombEU TwoCroten-
Police StatetheMuseNA-
Lincoln ForceEpidemilkNAFull-

PS4

Giant Bomb EastPattyCakesFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/the-division-2-ps4-clans-1863644/
Giant Bomb TwoLookItsHunterFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/the-division-2-ps4-clans-1863644/
Dragonball ZDoctorxDoomNA-
Bat BoisHestilllives19-
Cool Cool BabyPunisherKaos-
Team FFFetterDaveEST-

XBOX

Giantbomb.comnicolasvhFullhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/the-division-2-giantbombcom-xbox-one-clan-1863430/
Giantbomb WestNickolas_Moorehttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/the-division-2-giantbombcom-xbox-one-clan-1863430/
GBEastMovieFlaskhttps://www.giantbomb.com/tom-clancys-the-division-2/3030-66896/forums/the-division-2-giantbombcom-xbox-one-clan-1863430/
Lincoln ForceFish_Face_McGeeNA-
GB west twoDoom616-

GLHF

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Already in a clan but im kinda hoping the next person who creates a clan have either bats or knives in their clan name just to start some friendly rivalry.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sweep  Moderator

It's a little frustrating that clans are capped at 50 people. That seems like such a weird number to land on - too big for close-knit groups of friends, too small for any realistic online internet community. Fortunately discord helps bridge the gaps left by the ingame system, on PC at least, and hopefully this thread can help people find other groups.

borklund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By borklund

You should add Giant Bomb EU to the list (no points for guessing time zone), a PC clan led by moonski. It is unfortunately full, but might as well put it on there. Also, if you could please remove Tom Clancy's Duders from the list as it is not an in game clan, it was a PS4 community I set up for Division 1, which is no longer active and will not become a Division 2 clan because I am playing it on PC.

LookItsHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just an update, both of the PS4 clans listed (Mine and PattyCakes) are now full. If someone else has the inclination, feel free to make a new clan because I'm sure there are more people interested in joining on PS4

Varitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Varitus

Out of curiocity, does it have to have something GB related in the title to be qualified to be in teh list? Or its fine that Im from gb community? :)

doctorxdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

made a clan on the PS4 clan its called Dragonball Z it’s open so feel free to join timezone is North America

Juanmower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Juanmower

GBEast (Xbox) is now Giantbomb East to so it's a little more search friendly and in line with the other clans naming conventions.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By punisherkaos

Made a clan last night and will be looking to fill it up. It's currently invite only but I will open it later tonight. Clan cool cool baby on ps4 hope to see u all in DC! And feel free to add me on psn. Username thanatos1324

freo_isaac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By freo_isaac

had someone from the GBE clan on ps4 join me other night/day for a mission or 2 and some control points, was fun time i wasn't requesting help i just had my party open and i guess they saw i was online and joined me, can someone either @pattycakes or someone with privilages promote me in the GBE clan so i can edit our insignia or make it so we have giantbomb east colors of red,white,black & yellow like the GBeast t-shirt and instead of hockey mask maybe one of the beasts there is a few that look like the beasts from altered beast

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

The Destiny Discord has a PS4 Clan called Bat Bois. There are about 10 of us right now and we will probably limit it to invites if it gets into the 40's because we have some friends that might join, but we have room for roughly 30 people. If you've spent much time in Destiny or on the Destiny Discord for PS4, you will likely know a bunch of us from Secret Anime Vice Editors and dot RU.

@rupertthebear: Does this work?

Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On Xbox I created a Lincoln Force. My GT is Fish Face McGee. Plenty of space. No strong time zone limits, but if it's like Destiny 2 Lincoln Force, it'll be largely US TZs.

Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee

@nickolas_moore@movieflask Out of curiosity, how many folks do each of your clans have? Lincoln Force (Xbox) only has 3 at the moment. Wondering if we might benefit from consolidating.

fetterdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#15  Edited By fetterdave

I've created an open clan on PS4 called Team FF (my PSN id is FettDave). RIght now it just has a friend and me; we often play together on weekend mornings and afternoons, Eastern time. Feel free to join!

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EmoHobo

Making a Giant Bomb Tri with a friend, any of you are welcome to join, it's just a casual group to meet other Duders.

It's on PS4 and spans all time zones. We just got four members and are always looking for more.

CabooseMSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CabooseMSG

I'm looking to get into one of the Xbox clans pleeease. GT is Caboose MSG

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Updated with all the above.

@varitus: Nope it can be any clan as long as it's made up of Giant Bomb members. The main reason I made this thread is because the Clan Search functionality is pretty basic and you're never going to find "this is the run" or "lincoln force" unless you explicitly know to look for them, even though those are obvious GB references.

tonnyken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tonnyken

Your great share makes me realize many things that I lack. Thank you all

Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep It looks like you put Xbox LF's timezone as EU. I think you might've gotten mine mixed up with Lozz's EU-based PS4 clan. The one I created is essentially US-based (too few folks to lock it down to a specific US time zone).

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sweep  Moderator

@fish_face_mcgee: Updated it. This is the problem with everyone using the same references for clan names >__>

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great idea Sweep, very helpful duder. Now I just hope that Giantbomb West has room for a scrub.

croten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By croten

Just created a second EU clan because the main one's already full. GiantBombEU Two for PC

CurrySpiced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CurrySpiced

I'm looking to get into one of the Xbox clans pleeease. GT is Caboose MSG

I sent you an invite to Lincoln Force, if you haven't already joined another clan. If anyone else is looking for an invite for an Xbox clan, feel free to im or @ myself or @fish_face_mcgee.

Doom616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Doom616

Started GB west two on xbox. First one was full

Need a few more send me a message, i'm kal alor on live.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom616

Found it and joined. My GT is: PWEID5.

saintillusio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Giant Bomb MW one of ours? And does the MW stand for Midwest?

If so, I have joined it.

theMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These things seem to be filling up fast, so I've made another NA clan.

Police State - uplay name HiErics

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@themuse: PC or console?

Updated all of the above ^^^. Thanks peeps.

theMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NovemberXSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep Just FYI, there is a "Lincoln Force" PC Clan, the clan leader is Epidemilk, timezone NA, and we are "full" regarding capacity. If you wanted to jot us down to have a complete list. Thanks!

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EmoHobo

@sweep: To get my information on the list what more do I need?

Giant Bomb Tri, we so far seem to stretch east and west coast so I can't say we really have a time zone and we're on PS4, I started it with several of my freinds, we are all big Giant Bomb fans.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@curryspiced: I Sent a request to join this morning. Would be happy to fill up one of the spots reserved for scrubs.

MovieFlask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By MovieFlask

@sweep: Renamed mine to "Giantbomb East" for people in the non-forum to find. Filled up quick.

Also, note out there to anyone in the forum, I can promote you in the Clan. Let me know your GT and I'll promote you. send me a message over XBox.

postal_pat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are all the PS4 clans US? Are there any European clans as I am based in the UK?

dOm_CaTz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dOm_CaTz

GiantBeastUC. PC. Hop in if you can't get into the other GB clans.

Clan doesn't exist anymore.

Avatar image for invader_doomest
Invader_DooMest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dom_catz: I'll try to join when I get home. GB clans filling up fast

Varitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Varitus

So decided to create a clan. Called it "Great Nazarick". Feel free to join! No requirements. Chill, pretty much PvE oriented clan. Europe region. I play a lot in Division 2 these days and don't see myself stopping. When more people will join - hopefully clan will be on somewhat 24 hours rotation of people fighting to save DC! So... yay I guess :) Clan is for PC!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When do you unlock clans? I'm like 7 hours in and still haven't found the NPC.

Cr0ssbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie She unlocks as part of the Theatre settlement upgrading. Look for missions on the map that explicitly say they upgrade Theatre. I think the order is Crafting lady > Dark Zone lady > Clan lady > Shooting Range guy

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cr0ssbow said:

@rorie She unlocks as part of the Theatre settlement upgrading. Look for missions on the map that explicitly say they upgrade Theatre. I think the order is Crafting lady > Dark Zone lady > Clan lady > Shooting Range guy

OK, I think I only have the first one of those then. Seems like a long time to make you play before you get to clan up, but what do I know!

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:
@cr0ssbow said:

OK, I think I only have the first one of those then. Seems like a long time to make you play before you get to clan up, but what do I know!

What are you playing on? If you're on PS4, I'll hand over leadership of Giant Bomb Tri over to you.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just sent a few join requests to a couple of US GB clans on PC that still had open slots.

User Keirgo on Uplay, if anyone wants to add me as well. :)

postal_pat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've just created a PS4 clan for the UK and Europe called "Giantbomb EU". So please join and hopefully we can see what all this clan business is all about but it does mean talking to the lady with the scary face.

xq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuse: sent a join request, name MrXQ

NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think there is a Giant Bomb 3 clan on ps4 im apart of

chrisjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for a clan to join on the PC. Any open ones?

chrisjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent a request to join Six Underground. @multithreat You holding that last open slot for someone?