What is the strangest thing you have ever witnessed?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Trains

!

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sackmanjones

Thanks for adding to your own thread.

Trains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Trains

@Sackmanjones: I had to say something lol.

Besides what else is there to be said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I found a homeless dude sleeping in my car when I was about to drive it to work. I politely told him that I needed to go to work, he flipped me off and then got out of my car. That was odd...

Trains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Trains

@wewantsthering: You should have fed him some blended cheese. Homeless people love that shit.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shadows_kill

I saw a group of people dressed up like people in medieval times and where fighting in a park.. it was strangely entertaining...

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Some old fart offered me weed n cocaine just to sleep near my trash I was ten lmao true story

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheHumanDove

I saw some people singing 'Kids' by MGMT, with instruments including guitars, bongo drums and a harmonica, while parading down the street in strange costumes on a random night. Oh wait, I was in that group. Nah life is vanilla

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UlquioKani

Learning about the strangeness of particles

Trains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Trains

The strangest thing I ever witnessed was that tree man with a tuxedo.

Also I saw an old woman crash her car into a chapel and burst out laughing in front of a silent crowd.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

This one time at a safeway I saw a man try to fight my friend's groceries to protect his own. That's the strangest thing I could think of off the top of my head.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By toowalrus

Today I saw a girl sitting a cucumber in the university hallway, but it wazn't like, sliced, she had a salt shaker, she was just sprinkling it on the end an mowing down... that was kinda strange.

soul101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By soul101

I saw a dude get his arm stuck in a industrial kitchen mixer..... Yup that shit still kinda haunts me, 4 compound fractures!!

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Turambar

Me and about 6 or 7 high school friends started singing Disney songs non-stop on a semi-crowded 4 train going from Yankee Stadium down to Time Square.  That was kind of weird in hindsight.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By matthias2437

I saw two probably homeless people having sex outside the back of a bar once.... that scarred my mind for a while.

McGrittles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By McGrittles

I found a penny I my butt while wiping

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gamefreak9

My friend, a very calm passive guy, decided that for his birthday he wanted to live aggressively for 10 minutes... minute 1-2 he asks a girl for her number and gets it. We then get out of the bar and minute 3-6 he jumps on a random parked car and breaks all the windows, the front and the back included. 7-9 some guy(not the car owner) sees him and tries to interfere, somehow my friend beat him to the ground without my assistance. 9-10 we run away...That takes some serious willpower... to transition from like a passive academic to like a street punk... I dno if its the most amazing thing i've seen but it was very intense.

LittleBigJono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LittleBigJono

This one time in high school it was hailing heavily and everyone was scrambling to get under cover. Then we looked back outside and saw this one guy just standing there in the open looking at the ground, showing no signs of movement or anything. Was kinda scary because nobody said anything, we just watched...

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By soldierg654342

I've watched a gerbil eat itself.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By habster3

I was at a restaurant in Austin for a school trip a year ago from next Monday when these two black metallers stormed in, screaming about rituals, singing Rebecca Black, talking in effeminate voices, etc. I know, I haven't really experienced enough weirdness in this town yet (which is weird, because I live in a pretty weird town overall). Still, it was pretty badass, especially because a lot of kids from my school were there and I was the only one who fully understood the guys and their musical tastes, dress style and... kvltness

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Wraxend

I was working a bar during a wedding and the groom lifted up the brides leg to try and bite of her Garter. Thought that was a bit weird in front of her and his whole family. Until one of the relatives with downsyndrome thought it was a game and went after the Garter himself and had to be pulled of the bride.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A black prostitute rubbing her ass on me for 5 minutes...  Cuba's weird

OmegaChosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaChosen

When I and several other students back in high school went to the area Latin language qualifiers, essentially a nerd trip, in another city we stayed there a night in a pretty nice hotel. Before going back to the hotel after we did our tests and whatnot, there was a nice little dance going on the in the cafeteria for the students. It was rather mellow, as you'd expect a nerd gathering would be, before the DJ decided to drop some heavy techno dance music on us. Immediately a guy decides to crowd surf as this happens and after he's let down another guy jumps right into the middle of the group covered in glow sticks and swings a chain of glow sticks around like nunchucks, with everyone around him chanting, "GO, GO, GO, GO!"

That dance went crazy at the drop of a hat.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IBurningStar

Amish people at Taco Bell.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@TheHumanDove said:

I saw some people singing 'Kids' by MGMT, with instruments including guitars, bongo drums and a harmonica, while parading down the street in strange costumes on a random night. Oh wait, I was in that group. Nah life is vanilla

Amazing.
HalfSunkBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HalfSunkBoat

Some stoned guy set up a drum set in the middle of my colleges campus and started going to town on them. Campus security put an end to it about 15 minutes in, that in and of itself was pretty amusing.

TheKramer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheKramer89

I saw two snakes doing it on top of some bushes once. Kinda weird, i guess...

smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By smitty86

Watching two, i assume homeless, guys have sex outside in broad daylight, visible to just about anyone, from the 6th floor of my dorm room. In Chicago. In a medical district. And having one of my friends yelling "Do him harder!" and getting the man who was....behind.....to give a Breakfast Club style arm raise while continuing to bone. And without them ever getting caught before they had there fill and walked off.

conformunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By conformunist

I once dumped a girl in my high school's hallway only to witness her immediately run down the hall, out the door, across the road into an adjacent field yelling "big spaces" the entire time. That was kinda off-putting to say the least.

Edit: In retrospect, my dating career has exposed me to a veritable cornucopia of bizarre behaviour.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BRich

Sticking with the homeless theme...

As I was walking past a homeless person he asked: "could you help someone who's been in a fire?"

I laughed directly in his face.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By mosespippy

I took a walk to the bakery two blocks down the road for a pie once. Along the way I saw a car accident, a street fight and three biker looking dudes in a posse riding kids bicycles. Normally I'd step into the street fight and break it up but some old man already did and I was about 100 yards away.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chop

At work, I saw some fat Hutterite (Amish) woman with full on facial hair. It was incredibly off putting.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Raven10

I had the displeasure of being the roommate of a hardcore schizophrenic for a month. When he had his episodes he'd see some of the craziest shit and tell me about it before breaking down and talking to the voices in his head for an hour. The look in his eyes alone is something that will haunt me till the day I die.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By McGhee

@wewantsthering said:

I found a homeless dude sleeping in my car when I was about to drive it to work. I politely told him that I needed to go to work, he flipped me off and then got out of my car. That was odd...

He should've been thankful you didn't beat him with a baseball bat then set him on fire for fun, the ungrateful bastard.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By McGhee

You guys don't know what strange is until you go to a tongue-talking, holly rolling, Pentecostal church in the mountains of Tennessee.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I saw an old lady cutting up a baby doll with a huge knife in a grocery store parking lot at 1 am.

There's more to this story but I don't like to post more than one or two sentences on here.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mandude

Leaving school one day, as a ten year old to see an man hanging from the tree on the hill.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BRich

@mandude said:

Leaving school one day, as a ten year old to see an man hanging from the tree on the hill.

Awesome.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hot_Karl

i saw a penis and a vagina :\

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#40  Edited By irrelevantjohn

One time I asked my teacher (who "was" hot btw) a question in class about the homework and she called me to her desk to explain how to do the problem. As she was teaching me how to solve the problem, all I can hear was some hardcore skin scratching noises and then I noticed she was scratching her ass. Hand down the pants!

From that day onwards I respected her as one of the best teachers I had but I can't forget her disgusting habits lol.

Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By Liquidus

@VinceNotVance said:

i saw a penis and a vagina :\

Sounds horrifying. How could one ever cope after such a traumatizing event?

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tim_the_corsair

One of the teachers at my school back in....2000 or so (I was in year 10 I think) was pregnant and slipped on the stairs while headed to the next class.

She flipped the fuck out, attacking the student who caught her and screaming about how he was trying to kill her baby and everyone was out to kill her baby and didn't want her pregnant and blah blah blah.

Just a massive freak out, tears and all. Was pretty interesting, actually, as she was usually an ice-cold bitch.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mirado

Back in high school, I was sitting in class when a brick just sails right through the window. People later told me it missed my head by a foot or less (it all happened so fast that I honestly didn't have time to react) whereby it nails this poor girl in the row in front of me, knocking her out cold and spraying the row closest to the window with broken glass. She suffered a skull fracture (and a major concussion) but wound up making a full recovery, while about five kids wound up with some pretty severe lacerations. It was just a mess of blood and glass and screaming kids, you'd swear a bomb went off.

It was a pretty impressive toss, given we were on the 2nd floor. People always had it out for that poor teacher. I mean, he was an utter asshole but a brick through the window?

Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Fajita_Jim

I was working outside a UT (Tennessee, not Texas) game once as a teen and these two guys got into a fight. There were like a hundred people or so gathered around watching it, it seemed pretty brutal for minute there and yes there was blood. One was on top of the other beating him about the face pretty good, and then they both stood up and just started dancing.

Even when I think about it to this day I'm still all WTF?

jakkblades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By jakkblades

Found a beat up robbed drunk guy in the parking lot at my school after hours. Called his friend and the Civil Action Patrol came and picked him up.

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SuperCycle

I was once in downtown Toronto and I saw a male and female police officer dancing a tango in front of a parked car on the street. After they had finished, a street person was playing the violin, they both stopped and walked off in separate directions.

A friend of mine and I were at a bar getting drunk and meeting people, when my buddy hurt his ankle on the way out of the bar. A guy that we had met that night offered to drive us to the subway and asked to see his ankle. When my friend showed him his ankle the guy in the car kissed it. My friend was not too pleased and started freaking out and yelling obscenities at the man. We both jumped out at the red light, and I've made fun of my friend for it ever since.

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By artgarcrunkle

When I was a wee sweet little child I went camping with my dad. We went for a bike ride and along the way we rode past a guy taking a giant runny dump right along the bike path, not even behind a bush or anything. I can still remember the smell! Good times.

Max_Cherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Max_Cherry

Robert Forster's face.

nickb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nickb64

@IBurningStar said:

Amish people at Taco Bell.

I was in line behind Amish people at Disney's California Adventure one time, in the line for the California Screamin' roller coaster.

My friend and I were super confused.

@Mirado: damn

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WickedFather

My grandmother's vagina while I was playing with my toys on the floor. I didn't know anything about the differences between men and women but that stringy looking thing still makes me feel grim when I remember it. I was damaged forever.