I turned Naacho Naacho into a fighting game stage

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cikame

A few days ago i was introduced to the Bollywood movie "RRR" by the Corridor Crew (check it out) and since then i've been watching one of the songs from the film almost on repeat, it's so well filmed and vibrant and fun, then i realised one of the scenes actually kind of reminds me of a fighting game stage specifically one you might find in King of Fighters, so inspired by my love of the video i put my amateur editing skills to the test and i'm pretty proud of what i managed to do in 4 hours.

... Primarily i just want to share the song, it's soo good :P

No Caption Provided

I've never taken on an edit this big before, i've left a few small issues around as i'm not a perfectionist and it could use some sharpening here and there, but considering i upscaled a 1080p Youtube video and stitched it together... i'm pretty happy, i had to compress it to fit on the forum but there's almost no loss in quality, the image is 5324x2160.

Edit: Just found a dress with some pretty bad aliasing haha. Fixed it, she actually was half sharing someone elses body and giant hand which revealed a half destroyed face i needed to replace... ugh, going to bed.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work. This could totally be in KoF :D

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

That’s great. Need to start putting characters facing off in there. Bheem and Raju facing off would be the obvious first choice. What a fantastic movie.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

screwball69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the English dub is incredibly cursed

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work. This could totally be in KoF :D

That’s great. Need to start putting characters facing off in there. Bheem and Raju facing off would be the obvious first choice. What a fantastic movie.

Dude, @cikame very very cool edit. I've seen this trailer for RRR recently but haven't gotten around to watching it yet, now whatever you've done makes me want to watch it more despite it being 3 hours lol 🤣

also if you're willing to fiddle around why not throw this into MUGEN fighter? it's free and customizable though so you can see your battle stage edit come to life. 😎👍

(disclaimer: I have not fiddled with MUGEN fighter myself, although I've watched some people playing it and making their own "battle games" combining multiple franchises)

Wow the English dub is incredibly cursed

exactly the reason why I watched subbed stuff no matter what country it's from 🤣