Which game have you played for the longest period of time?

• 57 results
asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Like a lot of people here have mentioned, I've played Hearthstone since beta, but that's hard to quantify. there were some months I didn't play at all, some where I played quite a bit, and some where I'd play a few games a day just to get my daily quest done.

According to my Dashboard/Global Profile in MLB The Show 19, I've played 440 hours of that game since launch in March. That's...that's probably too much.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By frytup

WoW I'm sure, but I have no idea how many hours it actually is. A lot. Too many.

After that, probably Counterstrike. Then Bad Company 2.

If we're talking games I actually have evidence for, Civ V and Pillars of Eternity. Civ VI is gaining fast.

CaseyD94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well over 14k hours in WoW Mainly Wrath and Cata

Next is probably Runescape 2-3k 99% of which was bank standing

PananaBeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old School Runescape by far. I've got a few 99s, including mining, which took quite a bit of time.

Aside from that, I sank a few hundred hours into Team Fortress 2, which is really a modest amount compared to a lot of the community. I've spent probably over 200 hours in Guild Wars 2.

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Alias
OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have 900+ hours in grim dawn, and since games have had time trackers this is the most I've ever played a game lol.

I couldn't tell you how long I played the original final fantasy 7 though, it was at 99 or 100 hours for month or 2 lol.