• 55 results
Avatar image for lapsariangiraff
lapsariangiraff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@buzz_killington: I'm not sure anyone considers the revival of a decrepit gaming TV show priority number 1 in any sort of progressive social struggle, but it is worth pointing out the issues with the talent involved.

Yes, people have done far worse, but that doesn't make Adam Sessler or Chris Hardwich's problems more palatable.

Duskwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Duskwind

Bringing back Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb would be the best reasons to watch G4, regardless of anything Sessler may have said on Twitter or an immature fanbase may have said online. I don't use Twitter and I never followed the G4 website anyway. Aside from X-Play, Cinematech would be the greatest reason to watch G4, if they bring it back. A half hour of nothing but game trailers. No hosts/online personalities to deal with. That was pure bliss.

Duskwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Duskwind

Bringing back Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb would be great reasons to watch G4 again, regardless of anything Sessler may have said on Twitter or an immature fanbase may have said online. I don't use Twitter and I never followed the G4 website anyway.

X-Play was a great show, but Cinematech would be the best reason to watch G4, if they bring it back. A half hour of nothing but game trailers. No hosts/online personalities to deal with. That was pure bliss.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Didn't even read the blog.

Just stopping by to say I miss all you delightful bastards, that I'm surprised I'm STILL on the top 10 posters, and I'm still alive.

MISS YOU, ZOMBIEPIE!!! TELL SWEEP I SAID HOWDY!!!

Birtrum_Yonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Birtrum_Yonce

Until humanity reckons with its past, I refuse to speak to humans

Amingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should honestly just play reruns of Star Trek and Quantum Leap. Dunno if I really wanna watch something like G4 in 2021.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16