• 81 results
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hondorondo

Which platform was a bigger fail? The Sega Dreamcast or the Nokia N-Gage?

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Robitt

Oh come on! The N-Gage. The dreamcast was actually a quality console!

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Butchio

I loved the dreamcast so to me the N-Gage was a mega fail

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By OllyOxenFree

The N-Gage duh...

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By shirogane

I personally don't even count the N-Game as a proper gaming platform. Nuff said.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hondorondo

@robitt: What do you mean with "quality console"? The dreamcast clearly failed so it can't have been a "quality console".    

Besides... the Nokia N-Gage had the graphics of the Playstation 1 and was so graphically the most advanced handheld platform during its time.

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Robitt
@hondorondo: Of course it could! There are many quality products on the market that will fail to achieve sucess for different reasons. For Sega they could not really compete with the PS2 when it came out, they could not get support from EA Sports.. and so on, and so on.. a plethora of different reasons. It was still a quality product though, with awesome games. Sales-numbers doesn't change that fact.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hondorondo
@Robitt: Like I said. The N-Gage was graphically the most superior handheld platform during its time and had quality games like "tomb raider" or "tony hawks pro skating". I dont get why you can say that the dreamcast was a "quality product" but the N-Gage wasnt.  The only problem of the N-Gage was that no big developer studio was supporting it and so the good games were really limited. If Sega hadnt  produced its own games it would have had the same problem. 
The Nokia N-Gage was ahead of its time and far more innovative than the Sega Dreamcast.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

The N-Gage fuckin sucked. The Dreamcast was actually good. N-Gage wins a failing.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By nanikore
@hondorondo said:
" @robitt: What do you mean with "quality console"? The dreamcast clearly failed so it can't have been a "quality console". 
Yes, it could.
Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Robitt
@hondorondo: Well, all the same things could be said for Dreamcast. It was graphically superior when it was released. It had many great innovations like an pretty robust online-service. And there were many big development studios behind the Dreamcast, besides Sega itself. For example Namco and Capcom. 

Far more innovative? I guess you could say thats a matter of opinion. But I disagree with you.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hondorondo

"Mobile phone + handheld + internet" is so much more innovative than a "pretty robust online-service".  Besides Namco and Capcom are Sega local developers and in the country of Nokia there are no developers. 

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Goly

N-Gage had like one good game which I can't even remember the name. It was some kind of WW2 RTS. 

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Robitt
@hondorondo: Not really, since the dreamcast was released four years eariler then the n-gage. I've never met such an apologist for the n-gage before, so I find this pretty interesting. I don't understand your point about local developers? Nokia is from Finland, but they are a gloabal company. And so is Sega, I don't really see your point there?
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hondorondo

Besides EVERY argument  is a matter of opinion. Dont use the fact that its "a matter of opinion" that you can disagree or agree as an argument. Thats ridiculous.

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Robitt
@hondorondo: Well, I'm not using that as an argument. I think I made it pretty clear (along with everone else in this thread) that you are in fact wrong.
Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Cerza

Nokia N-Gauge was the flop of course. The Dreamcast was actually a quality console. A better comparison for bigger flop would be the Nokia N-Gauge vs the Atari Jaguar or Sega Saturn (outside Japan).

hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hondorondo

The competitor of the N-Gage was the GameBoy Advanced, which is like comparing the SNES to the Playstation 1 (if both were released at the same time). We all know that the Playstation 1 is superior to the SNES so the N-Gage must be superior to the GameBoy Advanced.

Look at all these awesome N-Gage games:

• Ashen
  • Asphalt Urban GT
  • Asphalt Urban GT 2
  • Atari Masterpieces Vol. I
  • Atari Masterpieces Vol. II
  • Bomberman
  • Call of Duty
  • Catan
  • Civilization
  • Colin McRae Rally 2005
  • Crash Nitro Kart
  • FIFA Football 2004
  • FIFA Football 2005
  • Flo Boarding (pack-in, Europe only)
  • Glimmerati
  • High Seize
  • King of Fighters EXTREME
  • Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer
  • Mile High Pinball
  • MLB Slam
  • Moto GP
  • NCAA Football 2004
  • ONE
  • Operation Shadow
  • Pandemonium
  • Pathway to Glory
  • Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands
  • Payload
  • Pocket Kingdom
  • Puyo Pop
  • Puzzle Bobble VS
  • Rayman 3
  • Red Faction
  • Requiem of Hell
  • Rifts: Promise of Power
  • Snakes
  • Sega Rally (Australia only)
  • SonicN
  • Spider-Man 2
  • SSX: Out of Bounds
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • System Rush
  • The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
  • The Roots: Gates of Chaos
  • The Sims Bustin' Out
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Team Stealth Action
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
  • Virtua Tennis
  • Warhammer 40,000: Glory in Death
  • Worms World Party
  • WWE Aftershock
  • Xanadu Next
  • X-Men Legends
  • X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By MikkaQ

If you are actually arguing that the dreamcast was  a worse platform than the n-gage, then you need to seriously play some goddamn Powerstone 2. Or Jet Grind Radio, or Chu Chu Rocket, or any other wicked Dreamcast game. 

Just cause something doesn't sell well doesn't mean the games weren't great, and no... Tomb Raider and Tony Hawk's for n-gage were NOT quality games. I remember playing n-gages waaay back when, and what a piece of shit.  

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Synthballs

Dreaaaamcast!

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By sopranosfan

All of the Nokia and Sega fanboys are really starting to ruin this site.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Godwind
@hondorondo said:

" Which platform was a bigger fail? The Sega Dreamcast or the Nokia N-Gage? "

Obviously the N-Gage. 

Sidetalkin' into a QD? That's crazy talk!
Sidetalkin' into a QD? That's crazy talk!

@hondorondo

said:

" @Robitt: Like I said. The N-Gage was graphically the most superior handheld platform during its time and had quality games like "tomb raider" or "tony hawks pro skating"

The Dreamcast had Tomb Raider and Tony Hawks Pro Skater.  Also, does anyone still care about the graphics of decade old machines?  It comes down to gameplay at this point.

@hondorondo

said:

" @Robitt: The only problem of the N-Gage was that no big developer studio was supporting it "

So it didn't have the ability to have a strong line up of good games.

@hondorondo

said:

" @Robitt:  If Sega hadnt  produced its own games it would have had the same problem. "

In other words, Nokia didn't have the wisdom to develop and shape their own first party development team.  Every major platform depended on having first party development.  Enough said. The N-Gage had a lot of major publishers developing for it but still failed to have a quality product.

@hondorondo said:

" "Mobile phone + handheld + internet" is so much more innovative than a "pretty robust online-service".  Besides Namco and Capcom are Sega local developers and in the country of Nokia there are no developers.  "

As an overall product, the NGage might have been better, but as a gaming platform, it was horrible.  The Dreamcast, as a gaming platform, did a lot more than just have Robust Online Service.  It was an Internet Browser + A Console + A Handheld + Robust Online, On snap, that is my 4 against your 3, I win. Oh, and I would rather play games than listen to the Radio.

@hondorondo said:
" Besides EVERYTHING is a matter of opinion. Dont use the fact that its "a matter of opinion" that you can disagree or agree as an argument. Thats ridiculous. "

Of course, no one else but me seems to get the humor of this thread.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hondorondo
@Godwind said:    

@hondorondo

said:

" @Robitt: The only problem of the N-Gage was that no big developer studio was supporting it "

Not a strong line up?

• Ashen
  • Asphalt Urban GT
  • Asphalt Urban GT 2
  • Bomberman
  • Call of Duty
  • Catan
  • Civilization
  • Colin McRae Rally 2005
  • Crash Nitro Kart
  • FIFA Football 2004
  • FIFA Football 2005
  • Glimmerati
  • High Seize
  • Mile High Pinball
  • MLB Slam
  • Moto GP
  • NCAA Football 2004
  • ONE
  • Operation Shadow
  • Pandemonium
  • Pathway to Glory
  • Payload
  • Pocket Kingdom
  • Puyo Pop
  • Puzzle Bobble VS
  • Rayman 3
  • Red Faction
  • Requiem of Hell
  • Snakes
  • SonicN
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • System Rush
  • The Sims Bustin' Out
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
  • Virtua Tennis
  • Worms World Party
  • WWE Aftershock
  • Xanadu Next
  • X-Men Legends
  • X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocaly

@Godwind

said:    

@hondorondo

said:

" "Mobile phone + handheld + internet" is so much more innovative than a "pretty robust online-service".  Besides Namco and Capcom are Sega local developers and in the country of Nokia there are no developers.  "

As an overall product, the NGage might have been better, but as a gaming platform, it was horrible.  The Dreamcast, as a gaming platform, did a lot more than just have Robust Online Service.  It was an Internet Browser + A Console + A Handheld + Robust Online, On snap, that is my 4 against your 3, I win. Oh, and I would rather play games than listen to the Radio. 

Thats ridiculous. The N-Gage was also a Internet Browser. And why is the Dreamcast a handheld? Thats nonsense.

So N-Gage: Internet Browser + A Handheld + A Mobile Phone + A Smart Phone + Robust Online + Portable Music and Video Device 

vs

Dreamcast: Internet Browser + A Console + Robust Online

6 vs 3.   .. even if you add "a Handheld" for the Dreamcast(what is clearly wrong) the N-Gage would win!

(if you meant, as a gaming platform, the dreamcast did more things, I dont understand why you mention the Internet Browser. Flash wasnt even supported!
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zeforgotten

I think i smell a disappointed N-Gage buyer, it's ok though.  
We've all made stupid mistakes when buying stuff, but if you could step out of your little bubble you would see that the N-Gage surely is the biggest flop of the two.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@hondorondo said:
" @robitt: What do you mean with "quality console"? The dreamcast clearly failed so it can't have been a "quality console".      Besides... the Nokia N-Gage had the graphics of the Playstation 1 and was so graphically the most advanced handheld platform during its time. "
Nice attempt at a troll.  

NGAGE was so succesful for Nokia that they eventually closed down the whole game serving business.  For people who don't know NGAGE was also a service for Nokia fans and it was modelled on XBOX Live, where they hosts games and game demos as well achievements, private messages and a store.  It was launched some 4 years after the first NGAGE phone and it was just a useless sinkhole for Nokia,  costing a lot of money.  Eventually the closed the service, last year from memory and now their games are sold in the OVI store along with productvity apps and so on.   

The NGAGE phones are shit for the most part, with the OpenGL ES supported models like the N90 being the rare good game experience phones.  This because they have proper tile rendering 3D chipsets (based on the PowerVR2 graphics that's in Dreamcast actually) integrated with the CPU in an OMAP package.  Consequetly almost the entire NGAGE game library is made of Java based games and less than 10% have any decent 3D support and of amount only about 5 are any good.  In short, the NGAGE games are crap and are ALL a pain to play on the phones.

The Dreamcast STILL has games being made for it, even 10 years after its initial release.  Most are from Japan but more recently a few have been from Europe.  Dreamcast is a great console with a huge library, much of it good, some superlative, some great and a few ports and shovelware games crap.

Your attempt at trolling is only marginally better than NGAGE.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hondorondo
@ZeForgotten:  Its no secret that i must be a disappointed N-Gage buyer, Mr Watson. Thats why I started the thread about which is a bigger flop. I know that the N-Gage is crap but so is the Dreamcast.  I just wanted to know what you guys think about the two.

@SeriouslyNow: I still think the N-Gage was better cause Nokia at least risked some innovation. REAL innovation. Not just better graphics on top of a N64. No, they made a portable device which contained gaming and communicating.

Just cause the Dreamcast sold more and so 10 years after its initial release some developer thought they could still earn some money with a dreamcast game, it doesnt mean that the Dreamcast is a better gaming platform.

Sega just pushed the Dreamcast more and Nokia knew exactly when they had to stop. Thats also why the Nokia company is worth the 10000x amount of Sega.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By Willy105

N-Gage was a failure from the start.

Dreamcast was actually considered the best console ever until Sega announced they were broke.

TheBigBopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheBigBopper
@hondorondo said:
" @Godwind said:    

@hondorondo

said:

Not a strong line up?

• Ashen
  • Asphalt Urban GT
  • Asphalt Urban GT 2
  • Bomberman
  • Call of Duty
  • Catan
  • Civilization
  • Colin McRae Rally 2005
  • Crash Nitro Kart
  • FIFA Football 2004
  • FIFA Football 2005
  • Glimmerati
  • High Seize
  • Mile High Pinball
  • MLB Slam
  • Moto GP
  • NCAA Football 2004
  • ONE
  • Operation Shadow
  • Pandemonium
  • Pathway to Glory
  • Payload
  • Pocket Kingdom
  • Puyo Pop
  • Puzzle Bobble VS
  • Rayman 3
  • Red Faction
  • Requiem of Hell
  • Snakes
  • SonicN
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • System Rush
  • The Sims Bustin' Out
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
  • Virtua Tennis
  • Worms World Party
  • WWE Aftershock
  • Xanadu Next
  • X-Men Legends
  • X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocaly

@Godwind

said:    

@hondorondo

said:

Thats ridiculous. The N-Gage was also a Internet Browser. And why is the Dreamcast a handheld? Thats nonsense.   So N-Gage: Internet Browser + A Handheld + A Mobile Phone + A Smart Phone + Robust Online + Portable Music and Video Device   vs   Dreamcast: Internet Browser + A Console + Robust Online    6 vs 3.   .. even if you add "a Handheld" for the Dreamcast(what is clearly wrong) the N-Gage would win!   (if you meant, as a gaming platform, the dreamcast did more things, I dont understand why you mention the Internet Browser. Flash wasnt even supported! "

@hondorondo: dude that's not how you decide which was a better platform. Nobody counts all a console's bullet points and creates a score for a system based on that, it's idiotic. Having never owned either I have to agree with everyone in this thread that Dreamcast was better simply because alot more people who owned a Dreamcast have fond memories of the system and hold it in high regard than those who owned a N-Gage.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hondorondo
@TheBigBopper: 

Do you wanna say that the right way to evaluate which platform is superior isn't comparing the facts and instead looking for what the majority says? That's just conformism!
SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SamStrife

I think the OP is desperately trying to justify wasting money on an N-Gage.

There really isn't comparison, the Dreamcast was awesome but unfortunate, the N-Gage was just a bad product.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#31  Edited By Davvyk
@hondorondo said:
" Which platform was a bigger fail? The Sega Dreamcast or the Nokia N-Gage? "
Largescale Trollism me thinks
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hondorondo

This thread is not about "yeah i think dreamcast is awesome... and N-Gage is crap"...

Its about listing facts to state the differences  of the N-Gage and the Dreamcast.  You can add "And because of these differences I evaluate that the N-Gage is the bigger flop" but that part shouldnt be the superset of your argument! 

Please stop with the Fanboyism!

@DavvyK: If you dont have anything constructive to add to this discussion, than there is no need for you to post in this topic.

TheBigBopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBigBopper
@hondorondo: I'm saying that listing all the things the N-Gage can do and then saying it could do twice as much as the dreamcast is the the wrong way to go about comparing the two systems when by all counts the Dreamcast did everything it did much better. You have to factor in people's perceptions of the product because ultimately that is the deciding factor in any product's success or lack thereof. And the n-Gage wasn't innovative it was an interesting idea poorly executed.@ZeForgotten said:
" I think i smell a disappointed N-Gage buyer, it's ok though.  We've all made stupid mistakes when buying stuff, but if you could step out of your little bubble you would see that the N-Gage surely is the biggest flop of the two. "
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By hondorondo
@TheBigBopper said:
You have to factor in people's perceptions of the product because ultimately that is the deciding factor in any product's success or lack thereof. 

If "fail" is equal to the "sales".. then this argument would be right. But clearly fail isnt limited to it and there is a much broader range of influences that make a product appear as a "fail" or "win".
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MikkaQ
@SamStrife said:
" I think the OP is desperately trying to justify wasting money on an N-Gage.  There really isn't comparison, the Dreamcast was awesome but unfortunate, the N-Gage was just a bad product. "

Yeah see that's the difference. Gamers (UGHR a term I dislike) who played some of the better dreamcast titles would lament that the dreamcast didn't do that well, but like... no one cared (or was very surprised) when the n-gage failed. 
schnatterfleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By schnatterfleck

The N-Gage was definitely a big fail and here is why: I buy and I bought all consoles you can imagine, including a Sega Dreamcast but I never bought a N-Gage device because it smelled foul from the beginning. When even I don't buy it must be a big fail, see? :-)

hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By hondorondo
@Schnatterfleck: No, thats just ignorance!
TheBigBopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheBigBopper
@hondorondo: No I'm not talking about sales I'm saying that even though we're discussing two systems which died at retail you have to accept that people liked the Dreamcast but nobody really gave a shit about N-Gage except Nokia shareholders and you.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MikkaQ
@hondorondo said:
Its about listing facts to state the differences  of the N-Gage and the Dreamcast.  You can add "And because of these differences I evaluate that the N-Gage is the bigger flop" but that part shouldnt be the superset of your argument! 

Yeah the reason no one is "listing facts to state differences of  n-gage and the dreamcast" is because they're in-fuckin'-comparable. One's a handheld, the other's a console, one garners nostalgia from people, the other left a bad-taste and disappointed customers, The only real similarities is that they're both commecial flops. At least one had good critical reception. 

FUCK this thread is retarded. This is like comparing two commercially shitty films, but one's amazing, so this is like comparing A Touch of Evil and... Pearl Harbor.
Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Kiemoe

You have to take the battery out to put a game in. Nuff said.

Terry_Bogard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Terry_Bogard
@hondorondo said:

"This thread is not about "yeah i think dreamcast is awesome... and N-Gage is crap"...

Please stop with the Fanboyism!

@DavvyK: If you dont have anything constructive to add to this discussion, than there is no need for you to post in this topic. "

Can you stop with the fanboyism? "I still think the N-Gage was better cause Nokia at least risked some innovation. REAL innovation. Not just better graphics on top of a N64 " yeah.. that doesn't sound fanboyish at all. The Dreamcast also did everyhting better compared to the N64 :p
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By hondorondo
@XII_Sniper:  Sorry but we are comparing two gaming platforms! Both are gaming platforms!   Its not like there are billions of gaming platforms and the fact that they are contained in this group is rather useless cause it isnt a big attribute to their identity!
Its not like I wanna compare a carrot to a gaming PC cause both are build out of atoms or are both part of existence.

You are claiming that both must be the same so you can compare it. But why compare something what is absolute equal to the other?    Your argument is just ridiculous and it shows me that you dont know very much about logic! 

The N-Gage and Dreamcast are extremely similiar! Please think before you construct an argument!
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zeforgotten
@hondorondo said:
" @XII_Sniper:  Sorry but we are comparing two gaming platforms! Both are gaming platforms!   Its not like there are billions of gaming platforms and the fact that they are contained in this group is rather useless cause it isnt a big attribute to their identity! Its not like I wanna compare a carrot to a gaming PC cause both are build out of atoms or are both part of existence.  You are claiming that both must be the same so you can compare it. But why compare something what is absolute equal to the other?    Your argument is just ridiculous and it shows me that you dont know very much about logic!   The N-Gage and Dreamcast is extremely similiar! Please think before you construct an argument! "
That part right there just made me go "fuck no" and not take anything you've written seriously anymore. 
That must be the dumbest thing I've read on these forums in a long time.. 

Take your pathetic fanboyism somewhere else, or die. 
You only get to pick one of the options
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MikkaQ
@hondorondo said:
Please think  

Heed your own advice. Also apples and oranges. (Which despite the purpose of the expression I feel are quite comparable.) 

By your logic, we should compare the Magavox Odyssey with the... WonderSwan Color. 

WONDERSWAN WINS LOL!
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hondorondo

S @ZeForgotten:  What is wrong with that? Other than the grammer mistake "is" instead of "are"?

@XII_Sniper:

So we will never be able to say "Humans are smarter than monkeys"  cause they are not the species? oO 

Besides... You can compare the Wonderswan with the Magavox Odyssey but you have to keep in mind the time difference!

If there wouldnt be a comparison between Oranges and apples you wouldnt even need two different words. Alone the fact that these two fruits are seperated groups of fruits is a comparison.   

Every critic and so seperation "this tree and that water" is a comparison.

In our daily life we compare everything with everything by using logic and language.

-.-
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zeforgotten
@hondorondo: You really want me to point out what's wrong with it? 
By your "logic" or whatever the heck you wanna call it by now, My old Nokia phone (3210, I think) could be compared to the N-gage and Dreamcast, since HEY there's a game on it so it instantly becomes a handheld gaming device. Oh and Handheld gaming devices are 100% the same as a Console..  
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hondorondo
@ZeForgotten: 

1. I never claimed Handhelds are 100% the same as a console. I said that there is no need to compare something what is 100% same and just said that a Handheld and a Console are not very different! 
If handhelds would be 100% the same as "consoles", than the word "handheld" would be a synonym for "console" and it would be the same object.

2. Alone the seperation of "old nokia phone, N-Gage and Dreamcast" is a comparison. You compare these things.. evaluate that these are 3 different things and give every of them a own name. 
Besides Im not so sure if a mobile phone with an game  is already a handheld, but Im sure that the definition of "handheld" has some rules that seperate a simple nokia phone with snake to something like a nintendo DS or a N-Gage.
hondorondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hondorondo
@ZeForgotten:  Please reply
Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Daryl

WWE Aftershock is not a good game. 

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By EpicSteve

Lets ask this question first...

Anyone on Giant Bomb buy an N-Gage? 

How many people bought a DreamCast? 

I'm sure you'll find a radical difference in those numbers. Asking which system was a bigger fail is like asking someone if they'd rather shave their ass and shoot themselves, or relax in a hottub while eating a nice cut of steak.