Poly Survivor: A roguelike survival indie game

BestQGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello, I am BestQ, an indie game devoloper from China. Poly Survivor is my first indie game and will be published on Steam on 2023.10.27. You can find the game on https://store.steampowered.com/app/2623650/Poly_Survivor/.

I will be very grateful to you if you are willing to add the game to your wishlist. Thanks for your support! You can contact me by sending email to bestqgame@gmail.com.

3D Graphics, Simple Operation

Poly Survivor is a roguelike casual indie game with 3D graphics and super simple operation. Players will control their characters to continuously fire barrages and enjoy the fun of clearing out enemies in large numbers.

Various Environments

Players need to fight in environments such as winds and swamps. These environments not only affect players, but also monsters. Players will explore how to survive in various environments during the game.

Powerful Monsters

Players not only have to clear out the swarms of monsters, but also need to challenge and defeat several elite monsters. These elite monsters with different skills should be handled carefully.