Endurance Motorsport Series announced

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza  Online

Dear motor racing fans in the Giant Bomb forums!

Here we go, Kylotonn has announced their next project via Nacon Connect 2024, in this trailer, it features the two following cars are the Porsche 963 LMDh and the Porsche 911 GT3 R, I wonder how is the handling model going to be, either Simcade or Sim Racing, so we will find out when the gameplay trailer shows up a couple of months later, also it's going to release around 2025, one year after their open-world driving game called Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown (Scheduled to release later in 2024).

Here is the link to an article for more details:

Endurance Motorsport Series: A New Simulator That Mixes Driving And Management | OverTake

P.S. I was expecting Kylotonn would announce V-Rally 5 after they announced Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown.

Edit: Perhaps this game might have a dual-handling model option (Simcade or Sim Racing), to make it optimized for both the controller pad & Sim Racing wheel peripheral respectively, just like Codemasters' DiRT 4 did.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gtxforza: Do you think Solar Crown will release this year?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gtxforza  Online

@judaspete: I hope so, and I'm expecting it to be released by fall 2024, also I guess this and Endurance Motorsport Series will get ported to Nintendo Switch 2 by fall 2025.