Anybody here brave enough to admit that Fifa on Legendary single player difficulty is harder than Dark Souls?

• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-611d8183a00c9
deactivated-611d8183a00c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

I definitely played this as well as the Bulls vs Blazers games. Basketball games seemed too RNG based though so i fell off. When you dominate it's very clear. Players recognize an earned win.
I definitely played this as well as the Bulls vs Blazers games. Basketball games seemed too RNG based though so i fell off. When you dominate it's very clear. Players recognize an earned win.

@cloudymusic: I'd venture that getting good at Fifa has more potential to be fun and interesting through couch-coop, local and online tournaments, as well as yearly updates that trivialize your entire skill set. Who is the best pound for pound fifa player? You could randomly select fifa from all the release titles (Ngage, GBA, 3DS). Those games have come out since 1993 on every system imaginable and outside of the Dreamcast and Saturn every system i have owned. It's got the most pick up and play of any game i've ever played, but it's also the game that will see you get shamed if you talk smack for 20 minutes instead of just a couple of 45 second rounds in a fighting game.

In all honesty, i checked out of Fifa when i struggled to win a match on PS3 online or when i knew better than to change the difficulty when i was winning handily (that is true bitch-mode). I think my gaming choices have been made with the fact that i'll never get better at Fifa so don't bother, in the back of my mind. I have no reason to own 2 controllers, yet I do.

I an alternate universe where I had more IRL friends and didn't get my virtual feelings hurt this might be the only series I ever play. Clearly a fan.
I an alternate universe where I had more IRL friends and didn't get my virtual feelings hurt this might be the only series I ever play. Clearly a fan.

All my college memories centered around Fifa, Tony Hawk, and Goldeneye and the occasional wrestling game. Nobody spent time playing single player because that was highly antisocial at a very social time. You were likely to see all above titles at a house party . I'm kind of done with Tony Hawk and FPSs but Fifa is absolutely my nemesis. So truth be told, i would rather that all of my gaming time since PS3 would have been dominating the Fifa scene and I could give 2 licks about any other game, except for maybe PUBG.

Pokemon Go review imminent by end of day EST.

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fourthline: Hey, would you mind playing the games in order of what people think is the worst to best. Reason being, id like to see someone's take on a franchise when they aren't influenced by nostalgia for their first souls game. Most think dark souls 1 is the best one but most also played that first. Overall, it seems dark souls 3 would be the best gameplay-wise with all the streamlined systems and fixes. Thou if you play 1 first you may think 3 is just a cheap rehash as people say...you have the rare opportunity to play out of order.

PS> playing out of order doesn't affect things too badly, given that if your interested in the story, you'll have to watch lore videos to understand it unless your super good at reading everything and looking at environmental clues. The series has few cutscenes and even when they do its mostly unvoiced or show don't tell.

Also, the stories intertwine so knowing the ending of 3 will help you know what's going on in 1. Dark souls 2 is made by a different part of the company and mostly has super loose plot attachments in comparison to how important 1 is to 3. Also, you must beat the 3 game's dlc to get the entire story. The dlc in 2 is fairly a lot to ask given its 3 of em and they're not as invitingly fun as the 1 and 2. Boy hope this puzzle of numbers makes sense. XD.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@topcyclist: I'm pretty sure Fourthline has ascended to a higher plane of existence.

Now there maybe a reincarnation or two floating around..

Francium34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I remember I mastered FIFA2002 to the point that there was one and only one rhythmic move I could do to get by defenders on highest difficulty. I could win most of the time, but only scored basically 2 type of goals. PES came to PC soon after, I never looked back.