This Section Of The Forum Needs To Get Bumpin'!

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Death_Burnout

Ok that was lame but c'mon!? this section of the forum gets little to no action, and i understand why...kinda...You could easily talk about the Bombcast in the comments section, there you go. Plus everything is all merged these days.

Anyone got any good bombcast discussions? like whats your favourite part of the bombcast? the "games we're playing now" part? News of the World? E-mails!? or the now rare Drinks section?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru
Death_Burnout said:
"like whats your favourite part of the bombcast?"
I don't know... Everything?
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death_Burnout
brukaoru said:
"Death_Burnout said:
I don't know... Everything?"
Touche! you're right, everything!

Actually not everything, i dont like e-mails that much :/ well, nah sod it, i love it all.
jangofett88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By jangofett88

I would like to see the drink taste segment to return as a regular fixture in the bombcast.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death_Burnout
jangofett88 said:
"I would like to see the drink taste segment to return as a regular fixture in the bombcast."
Me too, but i understand why they stopped, but in all honesty, they were getting a little bit lazy with the repsonses, i know everything tastes like Squirt for petes sake, make something up!

Also, they could move away from energy drinks, which they have, and go for snacks, Djungelvral and Tyrkish Peber were instant classics...yes they were rare gems and only courtesy of GRIN, but as someone who is not in America, theres tons of stuff over there i want to know what is like.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate

Yeah, im stuck in rainy old england and some of the stuff they take for granted and say off the cuff as standard just sounds amazing to me, !!

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
Death_Burnout said:
"brukaoru said:
"Death_Burnout said:
Touche sir! you're right, everything!

Actually not everything, i dont like e-mails that much :/ well, nah sod it, i love it all."
Bru's actually a girl. Mind-blowing, isn't it?
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Death_Burnout
LordAndrew said:
"Death_Burnout said:
"brukaoru said:
"Death_Burnout said:
Touche sir! you're right, everything!

Actually not everything, i dont like e-mails that much :/ well, nah sod it, i love it all."
Bru's actually a girl. Mind-blowing, isn't it?"
Gah i thought so, everytime i do one thing, im usually greeted with the opposite.

OmegaPirate
said:
"Yeah, im stuck in rainy old england and some of the stuff they take for granted and say off the cuff as standard just sounds amazing to me, !!"
Thats Exactly how i feel. Freetos!? tell me more!
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb

Your mom needs some bumpin'.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Death_Burnout
BiggerBomb said:
"Your mom needs some bumpin'."
Hey-Oh!
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BiggerBomb
Death_Burnout said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Your mom needs some bumpin'."
Hey-Oh!"
=P
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By jakob187

Everyone already knows what my one single and solitary problem with the Bombcast is lately:

the brown note
Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Icil
jakob187 said:
"Everyone already knows what my one single and solitary problem with the Bombcast is lately:
the brown note
"
There's a reason they play the break music for breaks!
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Death_Burnout
Icil said:
"jakob187 said:
"Everyone already knows what my one single and solitary problem with the Bombcast is lately:
the brown note
"
There's a reason they play the break music for breaks!"

Hahaha
lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By lvl10Wizard

I enjoyed the recent discussion about the used games market, I hope the industry doesn't stamp it out since I trade games as soon as I beat them so I can keep getting new ones and not spend much cash.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Death_Burnout

Yeah i know what you mean, its nice when they have serious discussions, but its even better when they go crazy, last weeks Podcast was almost perfect, but it was ruined for me when my smackdown comment was anonymously talked about by Jeff >_< man i felt like an ass.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Death_Burnout

Awwww C'mon!

How about today/tomorrows podcast, looking forward to it?

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Death_Burnout

Dont tell me the podcast isnt that popular anymore. Dont take it for granted people! second you do it'll be gone...somehow!

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By bekern

I love everything about the bombcast... except the drink stuff. I don't really get it :/
What I do think they need though is the call in feature that on the spot had. I loved hearing people freak out on that lol.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Death_Burnout
bekern said:
"I love everything about the bombcast... except the drink stuff. I don't really get it :/
What I do think they need though is the call in feature that on the spot had. I loved hearing people freak out on that lol."
Wow another person who doesnt quite get the drink section, its odd because i love that section, and some people really dont, i guess its one of those things you literally either love or hate, i like the drinks section mainly because, being british, i find their drinks/snacks fascinating!

As for the call-ins...hmm part of me wouldn't want that, sometimes you get gems like "only time will tell" but most of the times, its not great, im happy for e-mails for the time being.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By OmegaPirate

I cant wait, wedensdays are always more bearable at work because the giant bomb podcast is blaring in my ears for the first part of my shift!!

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Death_Burnout

Yeah by the time they get here its a wednesday for me too.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jakob187
Death_Burnout said:
"Icil said:
"jakob187 said:
the brown note
"

Hahaha"
You may think it's a laughing matter, but I believe that Brad is now using his vocalization of the F-bomb as a weapon against his listeners.  This "WMD" that he carries has massively traumatizing effects.
For instance, I heard from the friend of a friend of my cousin that Molly said that Henry...had diarhhea for a week!

There was also this kid down the street that I knew, like, five years ago...and apparently, he pooed his pants so bad from it, his pants thought he had died in his room and his bowels released.

Now, just imagine what would happen is this "WMD" were to be released in, dare I say it...a society of people who go commando!!!  WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!?!

We've got to, GOT TO, put an end to this madness!!!  TROUSERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!!!
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Death_Burnout
jakob187 said:
"Death_Burnout said:
"Icil said:
"jakob187 said:
the brown note
"

Hahaha"
You may think it's a laughing matter, but I believe that Brad is now using his vocalization of the F-bomb as a weapon against his listeners.  This "WMD" that he carries has massively traumatizing effects.
For instance, I heard from the friend of a friend of my cousin that Molly said that Henry...had diarhhea for a week!

There was also this kid down the street that I knew, like, five years ago...and apparently, he pooed his pants so bad from it, his pants thought he had died in his room and his bowels released.

Now, just imagine what would happen is this "WMD" were to be released in, dare I say it...a society of people who go commando!!!  WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!?!

We've got to, GOT TO, put an end to this madness!!!  TROUSERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!!!
"
o.o you sir, have gone into too much detail! are you feeling ok!?

Besides, Brad is merely drinkingtoo much during and before the podcast
Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Death_Burnout

New Podcast is up and its a nice change!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jakob187
Death_Burnout said:
"New Podcast is up and its a nice change!"
Are there F-bombs by Brad?  I don't want to crapulate in my pants...
*EDIT*  ZOMG!  NO BRAD, RYAN, AND VINNY?!  AHHHHH!!!!

BUT WE GOT ALEX AND SNIDE!!!  WOOT!!!

My pants have been saved this week.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jakob187

Alright, so was Jeff's voice really echo-y, or are my speakers bein' screwy?  Solid podcast, though.  Very different from when the usual suspects are joined around the mic(s), but definitely fun.  It kind of felt like they just finished eating a ton of turkey and had that big-meal-sleepy-feeling.

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By erinfizz

I listened on headphones, and yes he was echo-y. Maybe he was using the Wii Speak. ;-) 

Now, off to Amazon to put Neopets Puzzle Adventure for the DS on my wishlist.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By Gunner

It was a decent podcast.. But it would have been better if brad, vinny or ryan were there.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Death_Burnout
jakob187 said:
"Alright, so was Jeff's voice really echo-y, or are my speakers bein' screwy?  Solid podcast, though.  Very different from when the usual suspects are joined around the mic(s), but definitely fun.  It kind of felt like they just finished eating a ton of turkey and had that big-meal-sleepy-feeling."
I think that echo-y-ness is down to the Mic's, i had a suspicion it could be down to the fact that since there are 4 mics but 3 dudes, if the 4th mic was on it might of been picking up Jeff, the echo had this electronic vibe to it. Im probably wrong though.

And yeah no Vinny, Brad or Ryan, thats what i meant by a nice change, the fact that Alex and Snide were on a podcast is a very rare thing, you should be greatful that happened, i loved this podcast because it felt like the old days, where it was just Jeff and Ryan, and the downstairs was really spacious and new, plus its the end of the year and cold so, it made it even more atmospheric!!