Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

Finished the main story. Anything of interest I should be doing now?

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Finished the main story but I don't wanna be done with the game yet.

Anything of interest I should be doing? I hear things about an awesome optional dungeon. Any other good quests to do though? How do I beat the giant turtle??

Any suggestions would be helpful

Avatar image for deactivated-63c06c6e81315
    deactivated-63c06c6e81315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I would save killing the turtle for last honestly, it takes a long ass time and doesn't have a ton of pay off. If you want to take a break from combat you could hit up the Pitioss Ruins first, keep in mind it will probably take you about 5 hours to complete it on average. There is zero combat in there, it is all platforming and puzzle solving. Other than that there are the hunts and the secret dungeons. To get access to the secret dungeons you need to have completed all the other dungeons, namely Costlemark. Best thing to do would be to look up a guide to the post game just to know where to go.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go near the first tomb north of hammerhead and follow the base invasion side quest that triggers up there. Two of the best/weirdest things in this game follow from that.

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah for sure do the fallmouth garrison first priority. if you need to level up just chain together as many hunts as you can and then rest in galldin quay for the double xp.

yujinred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are going to fight the Adamantoise eventually, you should do the weapons quests first. Getting the Zwill blade will make the fight a lot faster, probably reduce the time from 1-2 hours down to 20-30 minutes. There are people who did it in less than 8 minutes.

Also if you are going to 100% the game it is highly recommended that you start learning playing the game without relying on healing items. SPOILER ALERT There is a late game dungeon that disables item usage. Also Pitioss Ruins is a super well designed dungeon.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pitioss Ruins. You get a really good item that can be beneficial for the endgame dungeons and the missions for those legendary weapons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.