Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

European players

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey folks,

Any duders on the european servers? Is there a GB free company for europe?

Played some of the free trial and loved it so I will prob play this every now and then, would be nice to group up with some fellow duders from time to time.

Avatar image for chumley_marchbanks
    chumley_marchbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@splodge: There are a ton of European players in the GB free company on Ultros. It's technically a US server, but you'll usually find it well populated throughout the day. Join us!

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chumley_marchbanks: Unfortunately, I bought the game on steam, and the registration key only allows for a european account. Also the time card I bought is for EU only :( (I tried both of these on my US account but they would not work). I dont really want to spend more money so I can play on US servers, and I would have to figure out a way to buy US time cards as well. It's a bit of a mess.

I don't really mind though, I usually have no probs making friends on these things, but it would be nice if there were a few european duders on the EU servers to hook up with every now and then :)

chumley_marchbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: You don't need a US account to play on US servers. Just select the Primal data centre, select Ultros as your realm, and you're sorted.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chumley_marchbanks: oh ok.. Ill give it a shot! Although the other day ultros was full and I had to use a different server :/

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

If you can get on Ragnarok i'd be happy to add you to the FC im in over there, my name ingame is Darshe Nei so feel free to add me if its where you end up.

chumley_marchbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: Yeah, unfortunately it's a very popular server, but if you can grab a spot it'll be worth it. Most people in the company are happy to answer questions and help out with content at any level.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Managed to get on primal and ultros! Nice one. Thought it was a no go. Cheers :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9
    deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin over here :) Bummed about the GB free company being on different server.....I could change, but all my friends are on Odin. Anyone on my server, I'll be happy to add.

chumley_marchbanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: Excellent! I'll be online around 19:00 GMT tonight, so feel free to shoot me a message (my name is Chumley Marchbanks) and I'll invite you to the company. Alternatively, you could head over to the company house (complete this quest, then find "Giant Bomb" in the housing list) and either put in an application at the signpost just outside the house or bother anyone with the affix <<VinCo>> who might be hanging around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.