Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Starting Fez

Craisin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a PS3 and Mac owner, I have long been awaiting the release of Fez on a platform I owned. Now that the game is available on Steam for Mac and I have begun Gonzo's epic quest of yellow cube gathering and world rotating, I had a quick question for those who have already played this game: should I be taking note of all the odd diagrams throughout the game-scape? I have tried to avoid reading/listening to discussions about the puzzle solving aspects of this game as much as possible, but with the bombardment of symbology throughout the levels, I wanted to simply ask if I will be rewarded for taking meticulous notes on what I'm observing, or if I will just be wasting my time trying to reproduce it all for naught. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all!

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

It's going to depend on how much willpower you have. Even if you did write down all the clues, you'll likely miss quite a few connections. So it is going to depend on how much time you would be willing to try and figure it out; if it isn't going to be that long, then you''ll just be wasting time taking meticulous notes. I got about 70% of everything without writing things down or looking stuff up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.