Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

New Game+ gone?

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rbanke

So after beating the game I left it at the 'new game, new game+, options, etc' menu. I had to do a few things around the house. My wife came over to the TV with my 2yo son and he picked up the controller and started hitting things. I'm guessing he hit new game because it was at the beginning. I realized what happened and quit to the menu and it seems my fear was justified as the New Game+ option is gone. Anyone know if it's completely lost or is there a way to start a new game+ still. I think I'm fucked though. :( I'm not sure i have the will to replay the entire game just to get back to where I was.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Bummer dude. Don't know for sure, but it sounds like your progress is gone. To be sure you should play a bit more from where you're at. New game + looks like you're starting over in the beginning, but you really have all your stuff.

TLKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TLKnight

You'll know after 3 min if you are in new game plus or not. Sorry regardless bro

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By Mnemoidian

Try continuing and going through the intro, there's about equal chance that he started New Game+ :)

If he did manage to press "New Game", check if your progress has been reset (I'm guessing it has, but it's worth checking, I guess?), just keep playing 'till you get access to inventory and map. If progress is kept, just head to the end of the game and finish it again.

If neither of those work... yeah, bummer.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By rbanke

Yea its all gone. The inventory was empty. I think I'll play it again actually. Now that I know all those beginning puzzles it will probably go quick.

thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By thellama042

You can actually tell as soon as you see Gomez. He keeps the Fez in NG+.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

Wow, it's that easy to lose all your progress? Weak.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.