Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

I think the owl puzzle is glitched

mabber36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mabber36

I talked to all 4 owls, and went back to the rotating owl head place, and all the owls were there, but the secret door won't open

I have 31 cubes and anticubes, so this is the last place I need to visit

edit: I did the glitch where you can enter the owl room backwards. but I still don't have gold on the room with the first rotating owl

Devastator2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Devastator2k4

I'm having the same problem. I found all the owls and nothing happened. We accidently glitched the puzzle thinking it was the fix and now were stuck.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By Mnemoidian

For what it's worth, there is no Cube or Anti-cube in that room, the owls just unlock the door to the hidden anti-cube room.

Still annoying, but at least you can keep mental track of that room being "done", and there are no achievements (or any other hidden reason, as far as I can tell) for you to finish that room once you've gotten into the inner chamber.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Bollard

Apparently you can get through the hidden door the owls are meant to reveal by the following glitch:

Press right trigger twice when you enter the area and press up.

At least then you can grab the final cube piece and all.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
    deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did the glitch accidentally also, but the door still opened properly when all 4 owls were there. Were you standing on top of the statue? Maybe you have to ... & maybe it has to be facing front before everything triggers properly. I don't know, but you're not missing out anything vital apart from just that map square going gold.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By egg

Maybe you're just not smart enough to figure out the puzzle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.