Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

I may have glitched Fez...

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TwoLines

So, I collected the anti-cube in the clock stage while falling.

The fall killed me, but I did collect the cube, the music played, and there was a close up on Gomez's dead body. I didn't keep track of how much cubes I've had, so I don't know if it counted. I teleported back to one of the hubs (the clock stage has a teleport up top), and the anti-cube was floating in the air in that stage. I collected it... again, and it did count that time for sure. The problem is, I still have a question mark on the clock stage, even though I collected the anti-cube there, and I feel I did all there is to do there.

So... uhh... am I still able to get "get all the collectibles" achievement?

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Ramone

There's 3 other cubes to get

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwoLines

@Ramone said:

There's 3 other cubes to get

Welp, that's good to hear. Thanks!

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TwoLines

Update:

I did glitch Fez. I got all the achievements, but did NOT get the secret ending. I've had 65 cubes at the end.

So, pro-tip for all of you Fezzers out there, do not jump on the cubes from a platform, if you die, you'll glitch the game.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By kerse

I had my system off for the clock stuff and ended up finishing all the rest of the puzzles offline and my percentage is stuck at 178% with everything gold, is that ever gonna update or did I just break it? Not a big deal though I guess.

thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By thellama042

Anything completed while offline doesn't count toward your leaderboard percentage, even when you go back online. They've actually stated that, I believe. Somebody had the source in the 'Official puzzle hint' thread.

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By linkster7

@TwoLines: Fuck. I did the exact same thing. So should I just keep going or is it worth it to retry, assuming my game is in fact also glitched? Secret ending worth getting ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.