Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout

Franchise »

The Fallout franchise is a post-apocalyptic series of role-playing and tactics games originally developed by Black Isle, and most recently, Bethesda Softworks and Obsidian Entertainment.

Fallout 4 - what do you want to see?

• 52 results
    pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By pr1mus

I don't. I can't stand Bethesda's brand of RPGs.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Tennmuerti
    • Logical consistency of the setting as a whole. (ie people trying to grow food, not laughable canibal shit every raider and his mom were doing)
    • Small scale non-retardation. None of that purifying the water upriver, or Chinese ghouls, Harold growing into a tree, Megaton, Little Lamplight bullshit.
    • In depth dialogue.
    • Proper grit.
    • Dark humor.
    • Keep that haha easter egg funny in your face stuff to random encounters.
    • A world that feels like it's actually trying to survive.
    • Set it back 100-150 years while we are at it.
    • Tough shit to accidentally wander into that will kick my unprepared ass, either via combat or natural hurdles.
    • Ability to hit someone in the balls with a huge powered sledgehammer.
    • Nuclear explosion at the end.

Ah fuck who am I kidding, I just want a remade Fallout 1&2, not the circus factory that's Fallout 3. Considering Bethesda will not suddenly stop being Bethesda in how they make games, I don't see this happening.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.