Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Empire: Total War

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 03, 2009

The fifth installment in the Total War series from The Creative Assembly. Empire: Total War features the series' hallmark blend of real-time strategic battles, and turn-based empire building. Empire takes place during the 18th century — an age of imperial expansion, trade, rifles and cannons.

Close, but no cigar.

Aas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aas

So a copy of Empire: Total War was waiting for me in the mail this morning. Exciting, right? I mean the game won't be out for another two days and here's a copy ready to go! But no. As far as I can tell the game won't install intil it is officially released on Steam, which means I'm stuck having to read the manual and caress the cover for the next 48 hours.

I might just go insane...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

If you find yourself whispering the words "my precious...." involuntarily, drop the box and go seek psychological evaluation.

My 2c.

Rudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rudy

Lol!  Ouch.  Please tell me you didn't pay for expedited shipping.  Double whammy!

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By killdave

Been playing it for the last 6 hours and .... I do "not" like it.

Actually turned it off thinking how unfinished and clumsy the controls and conbat feels.

Im a massive Total war fan, from shogun all the way to medieval 2 (+ every expansion pack and many many mods)

Maybe Im just tired of the same type of game? More than likely its because this game don't feel good or play very good. DISAPPOINTED MASSIVELY

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.