Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Is anyone having any issues with Achievments?

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShaneCase

I ask because I feel like there are a few I should have received . Such as the " get a kill with every weapon and gadget " also on my second play through I was going for a completely kill free game but after completing the sewer level it said I had killed one person . Is there any chance these are bugs or am I simply missing something here ? Can rats eat unconscious enemies?

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

I had to replay the sewer level as well (the 1st level, correct?). It said I had killed 1 person as well. I was quite certain I hadn't killed anyone except I did swipe at some rats when they attacked me so perhaps rats count as kills? Even tho I didn't think I killed one. I just replayed the level and got 0 kills... wasn't a big deal.

I do know if you choke a guy unconscious and he falls down stairs that that can kill him. So be careful of that. So far I've completed the first 3 missions and gotten 0 kills, 0 alerts so it hasn't been a problem. I haven't seen any rats eat unconscious guys.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @handlas said:

I had to replay the sewer level as well (the 1st level, correct?). It said I had killed 1 person as well. I was quite certain I hadn't killed anyone except I did swipe at some rats when they attacked me so perhaps rats count as kills? Even tho I didn't think I killed one. I just replayed the level and got 0 kills... wasn't a big deal.

I do know if you choke a guy unconscious and he falls down stairs that that can kill him. So be careful of that. So far I've completed the first 3 missions and gotten 0 kills, 0 alerts so it hasn't been a problem. I haven't seen any rats eat unconscious guys.

Did you knock the dude out NEAR the bomb at the end of the prison? 
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By handlas

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@handlas said:

Ya know what...probably.

I distinctly remember moving him the 2nd time down the steps so you're probably right about that.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @handlas said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@handlas said:

Ya know what...probably.

I distinctly remember moving him the 2nd time down the steps so you're probably right about that.

The explosion killed him. I tossed him in that dumpster the first time and did not close it. And im 100% sure that counted as a kill. 
    HarlechQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HarlechQuinn

Finished it yesterday (PC version) without killing anyone and the mission statistic screens prove it, but the "Clean Hands" achievement didn't pop...

@ShaneCase said:

Can rats eat unconscious enemies?

Yes they can although I am not sure if the single ones do this but the swarms you might trigger from time to time certainly do and this will count as a kill in your statistic. The safest way to dispose unconscious bodies are garbage bins or elevated place which the rats can't reach.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mordukai

@HarlechQuinn said:

Finished it yesterday (PC version) without killing anyone and the mission statistic screens prove it, but the "Clean Hands" achievement didn't pop...

@ShaneCase said:

Can rats eat unconscious enemies?

Yes they can although I am not sure if the single ones do this but the swarms you might trigger from time to time certainly do and this will count as a kill in your statistic. The safest way to dispose unconscious bodies are garbage bins or elevated place which the rats can't reach.

DIgital rats are so incompetent.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By august

@ShaneCase said:

I ask because I feel like there are a few I should have received . Such as the " get a kill with every weapon and gadget " also on my second play through I was going for a completely kill free game but after completing the sewer level it said I had killed one person . Is there any chance these are bugs or am I simply missing something here ? Can rats eat unconscious enemies?

There are some bugs. Apparently the encounter with Granny Rags in the sewer mission is buggy as hell and you can get a kill off it without actually killing anyone.

ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShaneCase
    @HarlechQuinn Thanks for the tip
    ShaneCase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShaneCase
    @The_Laughing_Man I think it's very possible I did this too , maybe this whole big thing is in my head.
    abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By abendlaender

Yes, I never killed anybody but didn't get the "Clean Hands" Achievment which is kinda frustrating.

Stupid Granny Rags....

gjedwards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gjedwards

@handlas said:

I do know if you choke a guy unconscious and he falls down stairs that that can kill him. So be careful of that.

this is how i accidentally killed the high overseer, i was so upset when it happened but it was really funny

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.