Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Devil May Cry

Franchise »

Devil May Cry is a well-regarded Japanese action franchise created by Hideki Kamiya and developed by Capcom.

Do it, Capcom!

• 57 results
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Icemael said:
    " Platinum Games is an independent developer, so SEGA would have nothing to do with it."
    You sure?  Every P+ game to come out has been from Sega...
    vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By vaiz
    @KaosAngel said:
    " @Jethuty: How the fuck did the DMC game that doesn't exist outsell DMC3?!  O_o "
    Easily. DMC2 sucked. Thusly, people had very low expectations for DMC3. Unfortunate as it is, one bad game impacted the sales of a much superior game. DMC3 was good, hence the jump in sales with DMC4.
    dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By dtat

I want a sequel to Bayonetta.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#54  Edited By Icemael
    @KaosAngel: They have a four-game publishing deal. MadWorld, Infinite Space, Bayonetta and Vanquish. After that, Platinum can get their games published by someone else if they wish.

I've heard rumours about the deal being increased to five game though.
    Avatar image for captaintightpants
    CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@KaosAngel said:

" I played Heavenly Sword, and I also played all the DMC games...even the one that doesn't exist. 

I'd rather play the DMC game that doesn't exist than Heavenly Sword with the fake dante. 

Ninja Theory can't make good games, and it's a shame DMC3 will be the last good DMC game. 

Kamiya must be so proud of this.   
    "
    Holy Hell that is bad on second thought, whoever made that is great though :D 
    That jacket is also kinda strange... Cant quite see it.
    Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Raven10

I like the new art style. I think it looks pretty awesome. I also like the new Dante and the darker looking story. I was a huge fan of the action in DMC 1, 3, and 4 but the art and story were never a highlight for me. So if the gameplay is as good as DMC3 then I am all for this. On the other hand, Heavenly Sword sucked. It was boring and frustrating. But the graphics and story were great. Enslaved looks to have great graphics and story, and we'll just have to wait and see about the gameplay. If it is good then I have no doubt that Ninja Theory was the right company for the job. Also, Bayonetta may be the greatest action game ever, and I'd rather Kamiya focus on new and creative work like that over going back to something he created years ago.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By BigBoss1911
    @shadyspace said:
    "  @KaosAngel said: 

Get out in the world, this is the antithesis of emo/hipster/feminine
     Get out in the world, this is the antithesis of emo/hipster/feminine
    WHERE are people getting this Edward shit from? None of you people must know jack from shit who are making this comparision. Edward's a whiny little bitch who refuses to screw a hot chick who over the course of an entire series of books. Maybe you guys watched a different trailer, but the one I saw starred a guy who PUTS OUT A CIGARETTE ON A MONSTER'S FACE and was enjoying himself while he did it. "
    It still has gay emo shit all over it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.