Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 06, 2016

Frank West returns to Willamette during the Holiday season in the fourth installment of the Dead Rising series.

Anyone else think this new Frank West design looks like Phil Spencer?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The hair's pretty different, but I think there's some striking similarities with the face. Maybe it's just me, though, but when they first shown Frank West during the announcement trailer my immediate reaction was ''...Phil Spencer??''. And hey, a returning protagonist of what is a primarily Microsoft-aligned franchise resembling the head of Xbox? Not the most far fetched of coincidences!...

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By probablytuna

I can see some resemblance... namely the dimples and the always-tired looking eyes but other than that, not really.

Then again it's hard not to find inspiration from real life. I've always believed that Adam Jensen's design is directed based on the Art Director for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

No Caption Provided
    poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By poobumbutt

Yeah, the eyes particularly and the mouth a little, too.

On a related note, I think this qualifies as a "how did I get here?" moment for me specifically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.