Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Just Beat Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One, it seemed pretty short.

• 108 results
    Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oursin_360: There are precarious drops in order to grab items but there aren't any areas that you have to traverse that way to proceed.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

Seems pretty lengthy to me if it truly is around 40 hours. That's pretty cool, and it makes me wish I liked this series of games.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell: thats good to hear, im trying to finally get through the other 2 and man this stuff is rough.

ikramit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ikramit

@oursin_360 said:

Playing through DS1 now and it seems the length (at least for me) has a LOT to do with these really tedious platforming sections. Are they still as abundant in 3? That could be a major reason it seems shorter as i don't remember this being a big part of bloodborne(granted i haven't beaten it yet)

There's only one main line area(anor londo) that has platforming sections what are you talking about ? blighttown has ladders

@thatonedudenick:

The thing about souls is the learning curve

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just from my small circle, people seem to like their first Souls game the most and thinkg think the others are easy. I can think of 4 different friends that played them in different orders and it's the same pattern with each. Souls is only difficult because they don't explain shit. I imagine this being many people's 5th Souls game, it'll be shorter. I'd be interested to see how long it takes someone to beat it as their first.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ikramit: its still platforming trying to balance on small sections that seperate platforms. Im at sens fortress right now ive died more to falls than anything else in this game. Beat most bosses so far on the first try only hard ones were ones with mutliple enemies and no room to maneuver.

VenomSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i bought it yesterday and i felt the level design is much better than Dark souls 2 and bloodborne level design , now im at the third boss already have like 19 sword and crossbows i felt to much weapons and shit
    i played like 5 hr , its seems pretty dark awesome game , till now i give it 9/10 :)

falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

you must just be too good at games bro :o i'm very impressed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.