Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

This game melds elements from all previous Souls games and concludes the Dark Souls trilogy.

Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC announced

• 56 results
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@hach: None of the other Souls DLCs have scaled to your level so it's unlikely this will. My impression of them were that the DaS1 DLC was balanced for mid-game around level 50-60, DS2 closer to when you were close to or had finished the game. I didn't play the bloodborne one but it also felt like later game stuff.

With any luck the DLC will be balanced for "post game" like in 2 and that won't make it too easy for you.

Original_Hank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

SIF IS BACK BABY

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@hach: None of the other Souls DLCs have scaled to your level so it's unlikely this will. My impression of them were that the DaS1 DLC was balanced for mid-game around level 50-60, DS2 closer to when you were close to or had finished the game. I didn't play the bloodborne one but it also felt like later game stuff.

With any luck the DLC will be balanced for "post game" like in 2 and that won't make it too easy for you.

I actually kind of hope we get one mid game DLC and one post game DLC. Given ds3's highly linear nature, I'd like to have more to do at any given time.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hope it is balanced for post game, although if it isn't I guess it's not the end of the world I can just wait until I have enough time to play the game again but it's always fun to play souls games when they've just come out. Now that I think about it I'll probably just play it anyway with my over leveled character because playing it once everyone's done talking about it will be less fun!

NeverGameOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@hach: i doubt it scales to your level because it hasn't in the previous games. That said, the DLC in the prior games was quite hard so it was best tackled end game anyway.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So apparently this is already out on XB1 right now. Bunch of people streaming it already.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I wonder how the DLC will be implemented. Do you have to knock someone off a cliff, reboot, then pick up some crap on the ground and walk to a thing and then be swooped away and talk to a magical mushroom that feeds parts of herself to you? If so that'd be pretty dope.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.