Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

Best 15$ I've spent of a game this year. Really fun pick-up game.

BlameGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlameGamer

I'm a full time worker, and father of two so my gaming time is very limited. At most 2 hours a night after the wife and kids fall asleep.

This game is a great choice for people like me. You don't have to pour in hours to enjoy it, the gameplay is fast and solid (no shitty CoD noobtubes) and the network code is good. I'm playing from South America and getting zero lag on a regular connection. If you're in the US or any other place with great internet you'll be pleased as well.

Loooooovin' it. Buy it.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By falserelic

CS:GO is a fun and challenging game. I have encountered my share of assholes and people that like to bitch alot. But I don't let that ruined the experience for me. Shooting people in this game feels so good. Killing another player and having them get pissed at me is so thrilling. The thrill of the kill is so intense I just love it.

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@BlameGamer: Yeah It's great, I think I just love anything that has community servers, reminds me of the old days.

@falserelic: I feel like those assholes are part of the experience, I enjoy it for what it is

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1

i've been playing it on 360 and it's great. even better with friends, as always. i played MW3 yesterday and was surprised at how better Counter Strike feels

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah I like it, just some simple clean Counter Strike, no frills or weird mods. It's a little refreshing considering I haven't played CS this way in like eight years.

gangsterpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gangsterpanda

I agree with you, . I don't have a lot of time for gaming myself, and CS:GO is now my go-to game for a quick gaming fix.

It's just a really fun game, and whether you play for 15 mins or two hours doesn't really matter, you'll still have a lot of fun.

Seeing how cheap the game is, I can't believe that it's not more popular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.