Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Costume Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

A downloadable turn-based RPG by Double Fine. Play as a child on Halloween night in search of your twin sibling.

Did you ever die?

eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By eristocrat

Just wondering because I didn't, and I'm not exactly great at games (I was down to low life on my last character a couple of times).

To be fair I really liked this game and I know it's an all ages game but the battle system could have been at least as challenging as the beginning of a pokemon game.

sociald1077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sociald1077

I died a couple times. Before I got my 3rd character there were a couple big guy fights that got some lucky blows in when I missed a block (I am a computer gamer and not used to the game pad).

Overall it was still really fun, well worth the money.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

only when I purposely ran or made my self die because I had hit B and missed some story elements before a battle.

___pocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ___pocalypse

Nope! I thought it was pretty easy, but it wasn't any less fun because of it. 

Metzo_Paino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Metzo_Paino

I did a couple of times by trying to be too clever. 

"I shan't attack the guy with low health because he is poisoned and that will kill him" then he doesn't quite die, gets a hit in and then one wrong button press and I'm boned.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By alistercat

It was an easy game but I did die 3 times in total when I forgot to equip the right battle patches and costumes, but it only happened when I didn't take care of mages because if they buff someone they can take out your party in 1 hit practically. Once I learnt that I never died. Except the first time on the final boss because I was trying out some new costumes I had just earnt but they weren't very good.

subyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By subyman

I died on the last guy 2 times before I got my stamps in order.  One time he had 10hp left and the first time I missed the button press so he one shot all my guys haha.  Otherwise, I didn't die up until that point.  It was an easy game, but very fun. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.