Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Club Nintendo

Concept »

A service allowing consumers to obtain limited edition items with points accumulated through purchase of Nintendo products. Several titles have been released exclusively for this purpose. The program was discontinued in September 2015.

A Monument To All My Sins

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mwng

Nintendo based sins that is!

After about two weeks of waiting, it finally came.

No Caption Provided
    First off let's do some napkin math to calculate how much this actually cost. Most Nintendo published games here cost £40, each of these games is worth 250 Nintendo Stars. The Controller costs 7000 Nintendo Stars. That's 28 games, or £1120!

Clearly I'm not totally insane, so most of these codes were gained from begging or borrowing, as most people don't know Club Nintendo even exists.

Anyway, now I can go and legitimately complete Donkey Kong Country on the Virtual Console! Joy!
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By ESREVER

That is simply wonderful! I had no idea such a gadget existed. 
    I want one... 

Congrats!

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @mwng:
    Nintendo Club's got all kinds of crazy stuff, but that control is so awesome.  Totally worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.