Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty

Franchise »

Originally starting as a World War II-themed first-person shooter, the Call of Duty franchise now incorporates other time periods and conflicts and can be found on virtually every modern platform.

Modern Warfare crashing.

Avatar image for unbelievablepad
    UnbelievablePad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys. Lately I've been playing Modern Warfare on my PS4 Pro. I run through a Samsung 24 inch 1080p Smart HDTV. Many times, some in campaign, some in Multiplayer Gunsmith, so even in the middle of an online match, the game has made a sudden loud noise, frozen and then proceeded to give me a general crash message and then goes back to the home screen. I don't think it is a spec issue, the game software is up to date, my system software is up to date, and the disc is in perfect condition. I know this is a common issue but it is supposed to have been patched days ago by the looks of it. I asked on Reddit and a few people said they had experienced it too. Anyone else? Any solutions?

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I get frequent crashes loading up multiplayer modes on pc

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Sucks, Xbox one level 39 and no freezes for that's worth. Maybe your TV is too small lmao

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tv sizes can cause game crashes?

Avatar image for unbelievablepad
    UnbelievablePad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@unbelievablepad: Just kidding man sorry, I have a 65 inch TV and still scoot the couch as close as it can get when I play maybe my.eyes are garbage

wardcleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play on base PS4 and have not experienced the game crashing once. I am currently around level 38 in MP and I finished the campaign.

I

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.