Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Elite question?

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shakezula84

I was wondering something and it was just for my own curiosity. I saw the announcement for the new DLC, and I gotta say I'm confused by how Elite exclusivity works.

So Elite only can be had on 360 and PS3. 360 has exclusivity on the DLC. How long is that exclusivity? Part of the Elite advertising was getting the DLC first, but how much "first" exclusivity do PS3 players get?

I ask because whenever I see news about these packs coming out on 360, the writers always say "and who knows when the PS3 or PC packs are coming out".

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Shakezula84

What? No one has any information on this for me?

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By HairyMike87

360 gets the packs a month ahead of everyone else and elite premium get the packs a month ahead of regular 360 users.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.