Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Been Doing My Black Ops Humiliation Rage Series For Awhile Now...

• 70 results
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

Back on May 26th,I put up the first episode of my Humiliation Rage series where I join matches of Gun Game and run around stabbing people for funny reactions. I knew it wasn't an original idea, but I decided it would make for entertaining content. The initial response, especially in my original blog post for it here on Giant Bomb,was tepid. I was upset at first but, looking back, the original episode wasn't very strong, with only a small set of truly entertaining reactions at the end. After that, I made it my goal to get improved episodes out frequently, and they took up most of my time. Now I concentrate on other things, so I try to get a new episode up ever 1-2 weeks.

This series has become my most popular. Most of the episodes have over 1,000 views and, while I know that's a minuscule number in the competitive world that is YouTube, it brings me joy. This series brought and continues to bring me quite a few subscribers as well. I am pleased that I can make people laugh and while I wish more people would watch my other content as well (video reviews, let’s plays, etc), atleast I know people continually come back to my channel for something.

I recently put up episode 12 and am making this blog post to show that my content has gotten better. I know that some of my episodes are stronger than others, but that’s to be expected. Here I’ll post three:  

My personal favorite of the first five episodes:  

My overall favorite of the series up to now: 

My most popular video (quickly bypassed 2,000 views and has the most likes. It's shorter than most and has a different premise I decided to try): 

If you like these videos and want to see my other content, please check out my channel HERE and subscribe. Thanks everyone.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

Back on May 26th,I put up the first episode of my Humiliation Rage series where I join matches of Gun Game and run around stabbing people for funny reactions. I knew it wasn't an original idea, but I decided it would make for entertaining content. The initial response, especially in my original blog post for it here on Giant Bomb,was tepid. I was upset at first but, looking back, the original episode wasn't very strong, with only a small set of truly entertaining reactions at the end. After that, I made it my goal to get improved episodes out frequently, and they took up most of my time. Now I concentrate on other things, so I try to get a new episode up ever 1-2 weeks.

This series has become my most popular. Most of the episodes have over 1,000 views and, while I know that's a minuscule number in the competitive world that is YouTube, it brings me joy. This series brought and continues to bring me quite a few subscribers as well. I am pleased that I can make people laugh and while I wish more people would watch my other content as well (video reviews, let’s plays, etc), atleast I know people continually come back to my channel for something.

I recently put up episode 12 and am making this blog post to show that my content has gotten better. I know that some of my episodes are stronger than others, but that’s to be expected. Here I’ll post three:  

My personal favorite of the first five episodes:  

My overall favorite of the series up to now: 

My most popular video (quickly bypassed 2,000 views and has the most likes. It's shorter than most and has a different premise I decided to try): 

If you like these videos and want to see my other content, please check out my channel HERE and subscribe. Thanks everyone.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nail1080

Jesus you sure do like to advertise your youtube channel here a lot.... won't be going over there.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @nail1080: Um, I've posted three blogs on the Black Ops forums in the last two months. If i wanted to be a dick, I could make a post about every single video I put out, but I don't.

Also, there's nothing wrong with trying to get your content seen by people. That's why people make stuff. They want others to see it.
    Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Popskinz

I'm not sure you need to advertise your channel here this much. You got enough subscribers to give your videos plenty of views.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By laserbolts

The British kids were awesome.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Popskinz: Once again, three topics on this forums in the span of two months isn't alot. I have a good amount of subscriber for someone who started making videos back in October os 2010, but I'd always like more. I want  people to see the content I work on. And I'm sure people will see this blog of mine who have never seen any of my posts before and enjoy it.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RE_Player1

I always enjoy your reviews Craig, your FEAR 3 review helped me decide not to buy the game, and your humiliation series is great as well. I wish I could watch your Let's Plays but I don't have that much time. Maybe in the future.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Popskinz
    @CraigAA: A fair point, and the content you upload is indeed strong. I do think that GiantBomb should implement a seperate forum for GiantBomb users to show off their prowess in terms of making Youtube videos -- i too would like to have more subscribers but i fear i will get my head bitten off if i try to link all of my stuff here.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Popskinz: Giant Bomb is a large community, and a strong one at that. I like sharing my content with this community because people get it and, the vast majority of the time, appreciate it. For every nail1080 who tries to shit on my post, I get 20 people who appreciate what I have shared and give me compliments or other types of feedback. If you have content Popskinz, upload it. I guarantee people will give it a shot. 

I typically make a blog post about what I've done and implant it the appropriate forum. That's it. Admittedly, I will usually bump a dying thread once to get a few more views out of it, but then I let it die. And when I do bump, I usually get a comment thanking me for bumping it since the person would not of seen the content if I hadn't.
    august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By august

Children are our future.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pinworm45

I enjoy your vids.

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By FireBurger

Griefing is griefing. Putting it in a video is only worse.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By WickedCestus

Haha, I subscribed for your RE Let's Play, but hadn't looked at your other stuff yet. These are pretty funny.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Popskinz
    @CraigAA: I see. I have linked some of my Youtube stuff here earlier and it has proven to be worthwhile to some users, although some people have been less enthusiastic about my stuff. I once posted a link to my Video Review of Dead Space 2 (a rather half-assed one since i didn't have a capture card at the time) and some guy was not too thrilled about my accent, and it was kind of a kick to scrotum to me since i get picked on a lot about it -- thus making me less willing to show off my stuff here. 

You are worthy of more views and subscribers though since your content is very good and The Giant Bomb community is mostly very decent.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Popskinz: You should take my stance on people who are assholes: Fuck em.
    chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By chilibean_3

Welp, those are pretty great.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Popskinz
    @CraigAA: Had my defense mechanisms not sucked, then absolutetly!
    octaslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By octaslash

Those British kids seem funnier and cleverer than you. Those dumb responses to them in your video just makes you look bad.  

Also, if you're trying to bait people for reactions, there are plenty of other ways to do it. The humiliation griefing gets old quick.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Octaslash: Really? Calling someone a syndrome ten times is clever? 

And since my humiliation vids get views faster than anything else, I'd say they don't get as old as you think.
    Towers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Towers

I dislike both young people and the British.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The black dude in the last video sounded SOOOO stoned.
    Edit:  Ha!  I watched the first and those British kids were very funny.  "I'D HAVE IT ANY OTHUH DAY BUT TUDAY I'M NOT 'AVIN IT!!"

RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God, I forgot how incredibly stupid people were constantly on Xbox Live.  "I'MMA HUNT U DOWN AND SKULL FUCK U KID"  People are so pathetically dumb.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nail1080
    @CraigAA said:
    @nail1080: Um, I've posted three blogs on the Black Ops forums in the last two months. If i wanted to be a dick, I could make a post about every single video I put out, but I don't. Also, there's nothing wrong with trying to get your content seen by people. That's why people make stuff. They want others to see it.
    yeah bullshit, you want more people to see your videos, you want more likes and favorites etc.. Clearly you just want to cash in on the gold mine that is youtube but can you advertise elsewhere? That is not the purpose of these forums and your posts are clearly just self-promo spam!
    octaslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By octaslash
    @CraigAA said:
    @Octaslash: Really? Calling someone a syndrome ten times is clever?  
    Not really, but they seem to at least have more personality than you. We get it, they're crazy fucking children, you don't need to point it out every time they say something. 

And since my humiliation vids get views faster than anything else, I'd say they don't get as old as you think.

Using the same griefing technique over and over does get old, no matter how you try and spin it. It's not funny at all. The only thing that makes those videos watchable are the dumb kids yelling at you.
    Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Popskinz
    @nail1080: To Craig's defense his content is very strong and is worthy of more viewers, also, if you just want to avoid his stuff then simply don't comment on his forum posts nor videos -- GiantBomb is a very dense community so it's understandable why someone would want to link his/her stuff here and again, Craig doesn't spam the forums with new content of his all the time, so i don't see why it's that big of a deal to you.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Octaslash said:
    The only thing that makes those videos watchable are the dumb kids yelling at you.
    DING DING DING! No shit. Do you think people are entertained by the act of stabbing? It's about the people yelling at me. Did you honestly just realize that?
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @nail1080 said: 
    yeah bullshit, you want more people to see your videos, you want more likes and favorites etc.. Clearly you just want to cash in on the gold mine that is youtube but can you advertise elsewhere? That is not the purpose of these forums and your posts are clearly just self-promo spam!
    Um...yeah I said as much about the likes and subscribes. I make an effort to put out good content so, surprisingly, I want people to watch it. 

Do you honestly think i'm sitting here rolling in Youtube money? Cashing my big Youtube checks every month? It'd be nice, but I don't earn a fucking dime for this stuff. I do it because I like doing it. 

And no, these aren't spam. If I was spamming, I would go into every popular thread I could find and post "HEY GUYS! CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS HERE *link*". I am just sharing my content with the users here, people would largely seem to enjoy it. There's not a single admin, moderator, or staff member that would consider this spam. I've even got a compliment or two from them. If this was spam, they would be deleted. Maybe try looking up the definition of spam. 

And like Popskinz said, if you don't like my videos, fine, just don't watch them. Move on with your life. This shouldn't be bothering you. But hey, if you want to keep replying to me, therefore bumping the thread higher so I can get more views, go for it. I'd be ever so grateful
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By Sooperspy

Great videos. STAB! Now upload the next 4 parts in your RE2 playthrough please!

octaslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By octaslash
    @CraigAA said:
    @Octaslash said:
    The only thing that makes those videos watchable are the dumb kids yelling at you.
    DING DING DING! No shit. Do you think people are entertained by the act of stabbing? It's about the people yelling at me. Did you honestly just realize that?  
    And now you're acting like a dick. 

I was offering some constructive criticism. Your videos Humiliation series could be so much more entertaining if you added an ounce of humor to them yourself. Whether or not involves improving your responses or finding more creative ways to grief doesn't really matter. Even compared to the maniacs your making fun of, you still come off as an asshole.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Redbullet685: I will upload them in time. Glad you enjoy them. Hey guys, did you know I have a Resident Evil 2 Let's Play? SPAM SPAM SPAM!
    NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NakAttack

shit is pretty funny .

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Octaslash: You said that the only things that make these videos funny are the responses. That's like saying the thing that makes Lost interesting is the mystery. It's a "no shit" statement.  

I AM being an asshole when I doing these videos. I'm griefing, which is an asshole thing to do. I even state that in one of my episodes. But people enjoy hearing others get worked up over a video game. The little text responses I have are considered funny by most people. Some times I have my headset on and I talk to add more humor. But the main thing that attracts people to series like this are the responses. If you don't like them, fine, don't watch them.
    octaslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By octaslash
    @CraigAA: Well, admittedly, I didn't watch that many of them. Your Let's Play series seems fine, so maybe I'll give it another shot. 
    Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#34  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Omg he is killing people in a video game how humiliating.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By N7

Funny stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Avatar image for thefianlfrontier21
    TheFianlFrontier21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im new toGB but i've been reading and watching alot of Craig's stuff lately. I think hes really good at it. not sure why some people are accusing him of spamming. thats dumb

RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Omg he is killing people in a video game how humiliating.

That's not what he meant.  He's doing what is called a humiliation in a game mode in Black Ops.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Mr_Skeleton: I'm not sure how to take this comment but to clarify, when you stab someone in the Black Ops game type Gun Game, it is referred to as a "Humiliation". If you watch a video, you'll notice that each time I stab,"Humiliation" pops up and the announcer says it.
    Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SuperWristBands

I don't really like the responses you make. Sure the people yelling are funny but you just come of as an asshole afraid of confrontation so you make the text in ways that they can't say anything back. It rubs me the wrong way. At least the people yelling are so sad they are funny.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Snipzor

The 11th video where you actually respond is the best one, they seem so... confused as to why this happens. Although, watching a kid try to explain the game when you pretended to be clueless was also pretty hilarious. I dunno, usually I don't like griefing but I hate the COD community even more than that.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Sasran: I have episodes where I have my headset on. I just usually don't since recording my voice is a pain. I'm not using a capture card, so I have two headsets on; my normal xbox headset around my neck and a PC headset on my head which is being recorded by the program Audacity. Then I have to sync the audio and video file together. It's a pain and adds alot of time to the process. 

Although I must once again point out that I come across as an asshole because I AM being an asshole.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nail1080
    @CraigAA said:
    @nail1080 said: 
    Um...yeah I said as much about the likes and subscribes. I make an effort to put out good content so, surprisingly, I want people to watch it.  Do you honestly think i'm sitting here rolling in Youtube money? Cashing my big Youtube checks every month? It'd be nice, but I don't earn a fucking dime for this stuff. I do it because I like doing it.   And no, these aren't spam. If I was spamming, I would go into every popular thread I could find and post "HEY GUYS! CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS HERE *link*". I am just sharing my content with the users here, people would largely seem to enjoy it. There's not a single admin, moderator, or staff member that would consider this spam. I've even got a compliment or two from them. If this was spam, they would be deleted. Maybe try looking up the definition of spam.  And like Popskinz said, if you don't like my videos, fine, just don't watch them. Move on with your life. This shouldn't be bothering you. But hey, if you want to keep replying to me, therefore bumping the thread higher so I can get more views, go for it. I'd be ever so grateful
    Just because you type a few paragraphs before the video does not mean this is not spam. I am standing up for principle thatif everyone with a youtube channel did what you do here the place would be cluttered with youtube idiots looking for their precious 'likes' and 'views'. Can't you just leave the youtube crap on youtube and stick to giantbomb when on giantbomb? How do you know your actions will not cause a flux of people doing the same thing as you, and if that happens why should you be an exception to spam? You are self-promoting your own channel on another website, and this is highlighted by the fact that you actually are asking people to see your page, subscribe and give likes... at least if you were doing this for the GB community you would not ask such things but the fact that you do finds you out. SPAM!
    TanoPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TanoPrime
    @nail1080 said:
    @CraigAA said:
    @nail1080 said: 
    Um...yeah I said as much about the likes and subscribes. I make an effort to put out good content so, surprisingly, I want people to watch it.  Do you honestly think i'm sitting here rolling in Youtube money? Cashing my big Youtube checks every month? It'd be nice, but I don't earn a fucking dime for this stuff. I do it because I like doing it.   And no, these aren't spam. If I was spamming, I would go into every popular thread I could find and post "HEY GUYS! CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS HERE *link*". I am just sharing my content with the users here, people would largely seem to enjoy it. There's not a single admin, moderator, or staff member that would consider this spam. I've even got a compliment or two from them. If this was spam, they would be deleted. Maybe try looking up the definition of spam.  And like Popskinz said, if you don't like my videos, fine, just don't watch them. Move on with your life. This shouldn't be bothering you. But hey, if you want to keep replying to me, therefore bumping the thread higher so I can get more views, go for it. I'd be ever so grateful
    Just because you type a few paragraphs before the video does not mean this is not spam. I am standing up for principle thatif everyone with a youtube channel did what you do here the place would be cluttered with youtube idiots looking for their precious 'likes' and 'views'. Can't you just leave the youtube crap on youtube and stick to giantbomb when on giantbomb? How do you know your actions will not cause a flux of people doing the same thing as you, and if that happens why should you be an exception to spam? You are self-promoting your own channel on another website, and this is highlighted by the fact that you actually are asking people to see your page, subscribe and give likes... at least if you were doing this for the GB community you would not ask such things but the fact that you do finds you out. SPAM!
    Quick, grab the torches!  Rabble rabble rabble!!! 

Oh, come on, rabble rabble is just funny
    SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SomeJerk

What's the button that pages mods to come clean up a thread? Because I'd like to enjoy this meaningful original entertaining content that is not youtube spam and not play "try to find an actual post amidst a bunch of babies whining".

Had matchmaking been a bit better on PC I would have reinstalled and done this, but then again with the amount of hackers out there better off enjoying these videos. Forget the name but some guy made an amazing series of ninja defuses, also worth watching.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By bushpusherr

These would be a lot better if you didn't type responses on the screen.  Not that text on the screen is the problem, but the responses you make are really lame.  

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @bushpusherr: Eh, I guess it's just pearsonal taste cause some people like the responses.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @nail1080 said: 
    How does it feel to stand up for a false principal? Hate to break this to you, but the internet is all about sharing content. If no one shared, there would be no internet. I doubt that one guy on a forum is going to make 10,000 people all start posting their content. Even if it did, GOOD! Let them post their stuff for all the see. 

I must once again stress this point however. The Giant Bomb STAFF, MODERATORS, and ADMINS do NOT see this as spam. If they did, they would remove it and not compliment me on my videos. And sorry but when the people who run the site say this is not spam, you're 100% wrong.  

The best thing you could do at this point is stop posting. THe more you post, the more the thread will stay at the top. And when people see a thread with a ton of comments, they are more likely to check out that thread to see what everyone is talking about. The more you complain about something that isn't a problem, the more it helps me. So, if you want less people to watch my not spam, then stop commenting.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nail1080
    @CraigAA said:
    @nail1080 said: 
    ok sure..... GIANTBOMB....come here to advertise your youtube...all are welcome...no exception....even all you real mature prepubescent CALL OF DUTIES commentators. You'll get more subscribers and likes, so come here and show us all your pointless shit.
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By Tennmuerti

I was entertained.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DeeGee

Great stuff, keep it up man, it's hilarious. Ignore trolls like nail.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.