Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bungie

Company »

Bungie is a development studio owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment. They are the creators of the Marathon, Myth, Halo, and Destiny series of games.

Bungie Teases Destiny Reveal "within a matter of weeks"

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

Bungie did one of those videos where they read a fans letter and teased at the end that the reveal of destiny is within a matter of weeks. if you guys follow the GB staff then you know that they are going to reveal destiny at GDC, im just creating this thread to post this video honestly :P

with how imo 343 blew it on the single player campaign on halo 4, it has me really curious to see destiny. as there's imo a more cohesiveness in the way bungie made halo, that wasnt there in halo 4.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mrfluke

also interesting that the reveal is in a matter of weeks, considering in a matter of weeks, sony is gonna unveil the ps4.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shiftymagician

@mrfluke said:

also interesting that the reveal is in a matter of weeks, considering in a matter of weeks, sony is gonna unveil the ps4.

Isn't the first desiny game a microsoft console exlusive title though? I'm being broad because I'm leaving the possibility that it could also be for the next xbox. I'm sure sequels onwards are multiplatform.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrfluke

@ShiftyMagician said:

@mrfluke said:

Isn't the first desiny game a microsoft console exlusive title though? I'm being broad because I'm leaving the possibility that it could also be for the next xbox. I'm sure sequels onwards are multiplatform.

i believe i heard that same thing also?, i still wouldnt be surprised if we see this thing at the ps4 event or at pax.

if its coming to the next xbox, and the reveal of this game is in a matter of weeks, then surely i would think we'ill be seeing the reveal of the next xbox very soon then.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DaMisterChief

This was suppose to be a Xbox exclusive (timed), released with official Activision court documents

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shiftymagician

@mrfluke said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

@mrfluke said:

i believe i heard that same thing also?, i still wouldnt be surprised if we see this thing at the ps4 event or at pax.

if its coming to the next xbox, and the reveal of this game is in a matter of weeks, then surely i would think we'ill be seeing the reveal of the next xbox very soon then.

That would be just too insane if we hear about the next xbox in a few weeks time. I hope for this hehe.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mrfluke

@ShiftyMagician said:

@mrfluke said:

@ShiftyMagician said:

@mrfluke said:

That would be just too insane if we hear about the next xbox in a few weeks time. I hope for this hehe.

would definitely do either microsoft or sony some good to show some destiny footage at their events.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Raven10

If they are showing it at GDC then Microsoft could also announce the new Xbox at GDC. I believe that is where they announced the original one.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrfluke

@Raven10: would definitely be the place to do it,i really hope they at least have some destiny footage to show though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.