Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 18, 2019

A spiritual successor to Koji Igarashi's games in the Castlevania franchise, led by Igarashi himself and funded through Kickstarter. Control the mysterious "Shardbinder" known as Miriam in a demon-infested 18th century England.

Episode 3?

DorianOtten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

Anyone know what happened to episode 3? It's disappeared. I had started watching and then came back this morning to finish it and it's completely gone from the site. Just curious really

Mutagen28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya i cant find it either

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have to assume that something went wrong with it because even after a couple days it never went from "processing" to being downloadable.

Elwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hope it does not end up like that old COD Advance Warfare video, that is Gone forever. Really enjoy Vinnyvania, Guess I just have to remember to download all these episode from now own with my video downloader.

Bestyhammar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, I just noticed this too. Gone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.