Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

My Bionic Commando Interview With Capcom

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    http://www.gogaminggiant.com/category/podcasts/

Long story short: Someone at the xbox.com forums ask for questions for an upcoming Capcom interview concerning Bionic Commando, I post some questions, he invites me to join their forum, several days pass, I ask for a status update, I'm told that they still need more questions for the interview, I'm also told that if I wanted to write it, then it could just be my interview.

This was originally going to be an e-mail type interview, but was then later upgraded to a podcast interview. Almost every question asked was originally written by myself, mostly everything up until the Resident Evil questions. There's also a couple questions from xbox.com forum users.

I have to say, I asked some tough questions, so thanks to Capcom’s Chris Kramer for putting up with them. Also, thanks to Matt from gogaminggiant.com for giving me this opportunity.

And yes, I did ask about the fucking ace.
    SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SenatorSpacer

I'll go check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.